no images

price range

Reviews

from

18 years ago

I recently purchased this in Guava - a beautiful, but hard to describe color - I guess it would be a light to medium rose with a hint of brown to keep it from being bright - the best daytime color ever. Now mind you, I NEVER buy matte lipsticks, hate them. But this is different, this glides on and is not dry - hard to believe, I know. Another plus is that this really stays on. I use it without liner and it really looks natural, stays on, is not drying (unless you put it on already dried out lips of course). I highly recommend a look at this one. Pay no attention to the fact that it is called lip matte, it is more of a cream going on. Love it! As with my other reviews, pricey, but WORTH it.

About reviewer (98 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesGreen

3.0
from

19 years ago

Another review on the Chantecaille Lipmattes. I have the color Bloom which is my perfect nude-pink, but I have a semi-rant for the "matte" texture. It goes on lighter than what I expected for a "matte" shade and doesn't last as long as I would like. Still, it is a pretty color, one of the few nudes that actually works for my coloring (Stila E/F, Px Sheer Gold, with pink lips).

About reviewer (126 reviews)

Age19-24