Parfums M.Micallef Rose Aoud Pour Femme EDP

Parfums M.Micallef Rose Aoud Pour Femme EDP

3.0

on 9/6/2014 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Extremely fruity, jammy rose; no discernible aoud.

on 1/19/2012 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I generally do not care for rose-scents, but this one is a huge exception and may convert me to the genre. A beautiful, sophisticated jammy rose, with just a hint of aoud. Not for little girls, this rose is for adults and lovely beyond description. Sillage and longevity are very nice. Lasts all day as a beautiful, but understated cloud of sweetish rose just slightly tinged with wood and a touch of berry and citrus.

on 7/10/2007 9:57:00 AM

Funny, but I don't get any sparkling notes from this - it's dusty, muted and a greyed-down antique rose in colour (in my imagination). It's certainly a little unusual, but not to my taste. I prefer rose perfumes that are light, warm and sparkling - not dry and dusty.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is so weird, I get a strawberry shortcake doll smell. I've been looking for it forever. I'll have to wear it a bit more. For the moment, it is just a curiosity, not something I have the urge to grab and annoint myself with on a regular basis.

on 6/29/2010 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is fine, though not really what I expected. It's more a fruity rose than a spicy rose. It's not horrible, but not anything I'm tempted to purchase, particularly given its high price.

Popular Fragrances