LUSH Ayesha Face Mask

LUSH Ayesha Face Mask

3.4

Fullers Earth, Elderflower (Sambucus nigra), Limeflower (Citrus aurantifolia), Decoction Glycerine, Fresh Asparagus (Asparagus officinalis), Fresh Organic Kiwi Fruit (Actinidia chinens), Kaolin, Witch Hazel Extract (Hamamelis virginiana). Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena), Rosemary Oil ( rosemarinus officianus), Patchouli Oil (Posgostemon cabin), Elderflower Vinegar, Bentonite Gel, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Perfune.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really loved this mask, it made my skin feel super soft. However, this scent is just way too YUK for me. I can not stand leaving this on my face for a long time.

on 11/4/2016 5:51:00 PM

I was shattered when LUSH discontinued sacred truth (dont know if its ever going to come back!), but I have found a new love in the meantime. Ayesha mask wasnt drying for my skin, it made my skin smooth and supple after washing the mask off. There was a time I had a bad rash from a medical allergy, but after applying ayesha, the rashes disappear! From that moment on I knew ayesha was something, it soothed my rashes away! So I applied ayesha everyday during that time when I had the bad allergic reaction. After the allergy has gone I continued to be a fan of ayesha. The smell was a major turn off at the start, but I got used to it! Lol does not seem so bad now. The only day I might switch to another LUSH mask if the sacred truth mask came back! :D

on 10/16/2016 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I found Ayesha to be drying With a strong smell. I think if you have oily skin you might really love this product, but in my experience older skin needs to be exfoliated and plumped, not dried out. This is the only fresh face mask that I didn't like and won't buy again.

on 8/26/2016 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Oh my goodness I don't know why this doesn't have better reviews. I have tried almost every mask out there, including many Lush masks, and for some reason this works great on my skin. I'm only 22 but I have prematurely aging skin I feel like. My pores are much larger than my peers and I'm already developing wrinkles. After using this once I feel like I look my age, if not younger. It's worth a try, I don't mind the "earthy" smell if it means my face will be this smooth!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've tried several Lush masks, and this is indeed my favorite. It works! My skin feels lovely after application -- soft, smooth. And the aroma? It's really not so bad. Asparagus!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I don't think you can even go wrong with anything from Lush that will help your skin, the asparagus definitely has a smell but it's not even bad, for the 5 to 10 minutes its actually on your face it's bearable. Love love love that there's no harmful (if any) chemicals in lush's products so its always safe for kids or super sensitive skin, I always end up leaving masks on longer than it says and I've never had a problem.

You have to keep this mask in the fridge which is very surprising when your putting cold globs on your face but very refreshing ;) ! Would definitely buy this product again after i'm done but I'm for sure going to try other masks from Lush! A great mask for dry skin, perfect for winter and using a hydrating cream mask or good moisturizer after.

on 10/18/2015 1:51:00 PM

I am surprised that this product didn't get better reviews. I'm glad I brought this item even after reading a few reviews. This product makes my skins SO silky and soft. Surprising the tightness didn't make my skin dry which seems to be common with most items that "tighten". I apply this product very close to my bottom lid (I know I probably shouldn't) and have noticed less lines and smoother eyes. This product does not burn my eyes. When applied it is very cool and tingling. No this product doesn't smell very girly but it smells as to be expected with the ingredients used... Asparagus.
Have tried many Lush masks (cosmetic warrior, oatifix and Mask of Magnaminty) and this one along with Magnaminty are my fave! & ocean salt is a must.

on 8/18/2015 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a tightening face mask. It does tighten my pores and makes my skin feel good without that dry feeling. But it doesn't smell good. And I woke up the next morning with a few pimples. Not sure if it is a direct result of this mask, but I will pass on this and try some other ones next time.

on 6/18/2015 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The smell. Oh dear. Oh no. I can't really tell if this is doing much for my skin anyway, and the aroma is so off-putting that this one is a definite no-go for me.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I love love this product. I have these fine lines in my forehead from scrunching my face up all the time and wishing 2 uses I could definitely see them going away!!! I have really good skin anyway but I can definitely see a difference with this product. Skin looks that much smoother! This product is now part of my holy grail!!!