3.5

price range

Reviews

from

2 years ago

It's such sadness that Lush discontinued this fresh face mask, I got it for my mother and it worked really well on her, gave an instant glow that lasted, it does everything that it does, absolute love, tearful goodbye!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

from

3 years ago

I have tried a few LUSH face masks - the chocolate one (total yucks...the smell is so artificial!), love lettuce, sacred truth and ayesha. Sacred truth is definitely my absolute favourite but I couldn't get it this time so I got ayesha. The first time I used this I noticed my skin looked tighter and younger just as advertised. And all the great ingredients definitely work to plump up skin as well! I actually like the smell. I find I can get a good 7-8 uses out of each pot, which I think makes the cost bearable although you have to use it up pretty fast unlike masks with preservatives. I've also found I can keep this in the fridge for a couple of weeks (or even a month) more than the expiration date with no problems. I have bought this again and will continue to do so when I want a good treat for my skin.

About reviewer (113 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

My favourite Lush mask, it leaves my skin so soft and it calms down my redness as I have dry, sensitive, rosacea prone skin, it also cleared a few stubborn spots and irritated skin after I recently took a bad reaction to a new cleanser. It smells a little bit off but I can get over it as it's not very strong, there's just a hint of odor but once the mask dries down the smell goes away anyway so its not an issue.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

3.0

3 years ago

I really loved this mask, it made my skin feel super soft. However, this scent is just way too YUK for me. I can not stand leaving this on my face for a long time.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3 years ago

I was shattered when LUSH discontinued sacred truth (dont know if its ever going to come back!), but I have found a new love in the meantime. Ayesha mask wasnt drying for my skin, it made my skin smooth and supple after washing the mask off. There was a time I had a bad rash from a medical allergy, but after applying ayesha, the rashes disappear! From that moment on I knew ayesha was something, it soothed my rashes away! So I applied ayesha everyday during that time when I had the bad allergic reaction. After the allergy has gone I continued to be a fan of ayesha. The smell was a major turn off at the start, but I got used to it! Lol does not seem so bad now. The only day I might switch to another LUSH mask if the sacred truth mask came back! :D

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

3.0

3 years ago

I found Ayesha to be drying With a strong smell. I think if you have oily skin you might really love this product, but in my experience older skin needs to be exfoliated and plumped, not dried out. This is the only fresh face mask that I didn't like and won't buy again.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Oh my goodness I don't know why this doesn't have better reviews. I have tried almost every mask out there, including many Lush masks, and for some reason this works great on my skin. I'm only 22 but I have prematurely aging skin I feel like. My pores are much larger than my peers and I'm already developing wrinkles. After using this once I feel like I look my age, if not younger. It's worth a try, I don't mind the "earthy" smell if it means my face will be this smooth!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

4 years ago

I've tried several Lush masks, and this is indeed my favorite. It works! My skin feels lovely after application -- soft, smooth. And the aroma? It's really not so bad. Asparagus!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

4 years ago

I don't think you can even go wrong with anything from Lush that will help your skin, the asparagus definitely has a smell but it's not even bad, for the 5 to 10 minutes its actually on your face it's bearable. Love love love that there's no harmful (if any) chemicals in lush's products so its always safe for kids or super sensitive skin, I always end up leaving masks on longer than it says and I've never had a problem. You have to keep this mask in the fridge which is very surprising when your putting cold globs on your face but very refreshing ;) ! Would definitely buy this product again after i'm done but I'm for sure going to try other masks from Lush! A great mask for dry skin, perfect for winter and using a hydrating cream mask or good moisturizer after.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium Brown

HairBrunette

4 years ago

I am surprised that this product didn't get better reviews. I'm glad I brought this item even after reading a few reviews. This product makes my skins SO silky and soft. Surprising the tightness didn't make my skin dry which seems to be common with most items that "tighten". I apply this product very close to my bottom lid (I know I probably shouldn't) and have noticed less lines and smoother eyes. This product does not burn my eyes. When applied it is very cool and tingling. No this product doesn't smell very girly but it smells as to be expected with the ingredients used... Asparagus. Have tried many Lush masks (cosmetic warrior, oatifix and Mask of Magnaminty) and this one along with Magnaminty are my fave! & ocean salt is a must.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium