Bonne Bell Lip Frosting in Buttercream

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/12/2008 10:36:00 PM

I don't have this in my collection right now, but I'm writing this review for nostalgia's sake. I remember this being one of my first lip products I bought back in grade 7 with my best friend Hana. I remembered going through 1 tube every winter for 3-4 years because I loved the smell so much. It reminds me of Christmas and Harry Potter's Butterbeer. I remember reading Harry Potter with this gloss on so every time the book mentioned Butterbeer, I imagined that's how it would smell/taste.

As for the actual product, I remembered it going on sheer with some shimmer. It doesn't make much for a gloss, but I was addicted to the smell.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

these are really yummy. buttercream is my favorite, and also i have birthday cake, strawberry, and whipped cream. it's a glossy, understated beige color.

one thing about it though. after i start wearing one of these consistently for a few days, my lips are not smooth anymore. i start to get teeny, tiny little bumps all over them. weird. i took a point off for that.

i SHOULD also take a point off because they wear off so quickly, but i can't! i really prefer a gloss that sticks around - mac lipglass is my hg - but these are just too cute and tasty. i keep them around because it makes me happy just to look at them/ smell them.

Yum! a standard gloss with a tiny bit of frost and shimmer. Really no color, just a nice feel, scent, shine, and taste. Good price. I wouldnt wear this over lisptick, could be a bit messy. Another one that is way better than Lancome Juicy Tubes, and way less expensive. The tube on the BB one is also somewhat similar to the JT tube.

on 1/4/2006 11:38:00 AM

Ick. Disgustingly sweet and sugary. Vanilla and caramel, yes. Huge sugar rush, yes. For me? No. Feels oddly grainy on the lips as well as leaving a pearly/frosty shine.

Yummy! Smells like a mix of vanilla and caramel. Moisterizes too.

on 9/30/2005 9:47:00 PM

Oh so yummy! Buttercream is my favorite icing so it was only fitting that I had to buy this. It smells and tastes SO good! Plus the texture is perfect. I'm much in love with this gloss.

on 8/9/2005 4:11:00 PM

I love love love this product! I wear it alllll the time! It smells great and looks great on. Hightly recommended!

This was the first BonneBell product I had ever bought. In the bottle it is a milky white with a hint of sparkle. When I put it on it was just clear but with a great sparkle that I loved. The smell was really delicoius too like a Vanilla cake. So if you want sparkle and great a great smell buy this product!

on 5/20/2005 3:07:00 PM

I won't go anywhere without this gloss!! I love the squeeze tube and the color gives lips such a pretty pearly sheen. The best part of all is the scent, Buttercream is my first Lip Frosting flavor and it is so decadently delicious, my boyfriend tries to kiss me everytime he sees me putting this on. There's no plastic undertones to it. This reminds me alot of Bath and Body Works' Tutti Dolci glosses, only better!

on 5/17/2005 3:58:00 PM

I love this lip gloss. It tastes just like frosting of a cake. The only thing is the color is white so it doesn't look that great on lips. But the taste is great.