Jane Cosmetics Radiation in Sparked [DISCONTINUED]

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I have had this eyeshadow foreverrrrr and am finally reviewing it! This is a beautiful coppery, shimmery pigment that looks beautiful on my eyes. I like to wear it with black eyeliner and lots of mascara. I always get compliments on it when I'm wearing it.This is also a great product cause a little bit goes a long way.

wow! i recieved this in a swap and I looooooove it!! I wore it today for the first time and recieved so many compliments. I like to pair it w/a brown e/s. will buy again:)

I love Sparked, it looks good on me all over my lid with some black liner.

Definately a great find! Very pigmented and makes your eyes pop. TOo bad Jane is hard to find in stores, I love this stuff!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This was RIS a few months ago and I just decided to use it today. Wow, I'm pleasantly surprised. I used it over MAC Blunt and it gives a beautiful glow. The packaging could be better, though, I hate it when loose powders are packaged in a jar with no spill proof guard. A great makeup item that has many uses. If I can locate another one of these, I'd definitely repurchase. ETA: I like this so much I drove to Big Lots and was able to find another jar. This stuff is great!!!

A Big Lots treasure - love this shimmer powder! Peach/pink/gold powder, goes on fairly sheerly, can be put on browbone, top of cheekbones, very forgiving stuff. Actually easier to work with , if much less pigmented, than BE Glimmers. Of course the shallow screw-top jar is an accident waiting to happen, but for now this gets a Five.

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

Oooh, this is so pretty!!! I just love this shade! Using it currently as a wash with Brownie Points, Blue Jeans and virtually any other darker shade in the crease. Liner, a touch of the darker color at the outer corners, lots of mascara and it looks lovely! While it's keeping me bronzey as my tan disappears, I am looking forward to wearing this with deep berry and brown lipsticks and cheek colors in the Fall! The description below is what I find: "melon-caramel-bronze shade" and sooo sparkly! I apply it dry lash to brow (over base) then lightly go over it with a dampened brush (multipurpose contact lens solution). This keeps it sheer but brings out the sheen. Great also on cheekbones, this really warms up my olive skin, brown eyes and hair. Love it on my eyes w/ a cooler shade as well, like grey or purple; balances and makes my dark red-brown eyes pop. Fun, great quality and results.
Gotta try this, if you haven't yet!

I received this as RIS and I really love the color. It is true that it would look almost pretty on every type of skin color(I am FFF/asian). I just glad that I swapped for this. I really love its shimmering effect, can be subtle or dramatic, depends on how u put it. The quality is really amazing for a low end product! It is smooth and last pretty on my lid without crease.I love this~

amazing color! i use it wet and it really makes my blue eyes pop. the downside is that this is not a purse toting shadow because the container sometimes opens.

sparked is a lookalike of MAC tan pigment. however, the staying power of this super-shimmery e.s powder is lacking. it definitely looks better when used wet, as i do with all my e.s. this melon-caramel-bronze shade is versatile enough to be used on your eyelids, browbone, cheeks and even your nails. the packaging is pretty sucky as there is no sifter and u might spill the contents should u be clumsy.