Estee Lauder Verite LightLotion Cleanser

Estee Lauder Verite LightLotion Cleanser

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric, Triglyceride, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit, Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Sucrose Stearate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cholesterol, Chamomilla, Recutita (Matricaria), Ceramide 3, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Tromethamine, Ppg-20 Methyl Glucose Ether, Isostearic Acid, Carbomer, Sodium Citrate
Estee Lauder Verite Light Lotion Cleanser
Estee Lauder reviews, photos and discussion

on 12/24/2017 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

So let's be straight here, this is not an actual face wash. This is actually a cold cream. When I first use this I tried using it as an actual face wash and it did not work at all it just washed away with the water. In order for you to use this it has to be on dry skin you rub it all over your face your neck and then with water or with a damp cloth you rinse it off. This stuff is amazing. It takes off all your makeup and your eye makeup as well. Now, I normally use a eye makeup remover so I haven't tried it yet on waterproof mascara. However any residue that's left behind from the eye makeup remover this product gets rid of it. so don't try using this as a normal face wash because it won't work. Use it as a cold cream on dry skin and watch your makeup just come off. The only downside I had about this is that you need like four or five or six pumps in order to get enough for your face but then again that might just be me.

on 1/17/2017 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have very sensitive acne prone skin
This cleanser was gentle and didn't cause redness but it should barely be called a cleanser as it didn't remove makeup at all and was impossible to get off with water and cotton
It also caused breakouts the very next day
NOT for acne prone skin

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I stumbled across this cleanser while reading reviews of the La Mer Cleansing Milk (both Estee Lauder companies). This is a very gentle and effective cleanser for all skin types especially dry sensitive. It's very light but still leaves the skin supple and hydrated. I would repurchase especially if I feel my skin needs some extra love & care. Highly recommend.

on 11/11/2015 1:16:00 PM

My face experienced a set back with another cleanser and this worked well to get it back on track. I like the pump style dispenser and how it feels when applied. I take a Swisspers exfoliating cotton round ( those are fantastic ) and then rinse off. It really does feel like a lotion and my face doesn't need anything else afterwards. Great product and so glad it was highly recommended.

on 8/12/2015 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this as a gentle cleanser in the morning. I don't like anything too strong, but this is a gentle cleanser that feels nice and soft on the skin. It's a milky texture, without fragrance, that is soothing. It's pricey but works really well.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

After trying different cleansers to which my skin reacted, I finally found this non-scented light cleanser that my skin tolerates. It is gentle enough yet I find it really good at removing make-up. I use it with a flannel (terry cloth) and it doesn't dry my skin and doesn't give me bumps as some other cleansers have done in the past. It is a bit on the pricey side but the good combination of ingredients, the feel it leaves on my skin and the fact that it is the only cleanser that hasn't given my skin a reaction, makes it worth it. The pump gives the right amount of product without being messy. I would definitely recommend this cleanser.

on 11/9/2014 7:07:00 AM

The price is steep for cleaser but this is a holy grail product for dry skin.I don't hate cleansing my face now!I was using Lancome creme mousse confort but i gotta say i like this much better

on 3/29/2013 10:01:00 AM

have congested skin very very much dehydrated ,dry but clogged cheeks,my forehead is shineer than cheeks.I tried Verite estee lauder oh my god.my face is wonderful but dont know clean enough for my clogs.I rinse it with tonic in morning I cant wash in morning but in evening I wash it with tap water.

on 2/24/2013 11:25:00 AM

This product is causing breakouts on my chin.

on 10/10/2012 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Wonderful product! After a bad run with Clean and Clear Persa 10 my skin was major dry. I stopped using that and most all other non EL skin care and after cleansing with this, applying the Aveda Tourmaline Mask (another EL company),then my ANRSC, Verite Eye cream and the Daywear Anti Oxidant creme SPF 15 my skin turned right around. I use this AM and PM