TRESemme Tres Two Ultra Fine Mist Hairspray

TRESemme Tres Two Ultra Fine Mist Hairspray

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Alcohol Denat. , Hydrofluorocarbon 152a , VA/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer , Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacry , Aminomethyl Propanol , Dimethyl Stearamine , Fragrance - Parfum , Hexyl Cinnamal , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Benzyl Benzoate , Citronellol , Hydroxycitronellal , Geraniol , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde

I liked this hairspray. I have very fine/thin hair and my biggest problem is flyaways. This spray helps tame them down without feeling too heavy. It sprays evenly and nicely. If I get too close to my head it does feel a tiny crunchy. MY only complaint is the smell....

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I really love this hairspray. It's cheap and it has good hold and doesn't make my hair stiff, sticky or crunchy. I use the level 4 hold and it is just what I need for my hair. It holds my curls well, and if my hair is straight it holds just as good as it does with the curls. It's also easy to brush out and wash out. I have not had any trouble with build up and the nozzle has never clogged. Love it.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

For a hairspray that is less than $4, I am very satisfied and impressed. I use the Firm Control (gold label) and it's everything that I look for in a hairspray. It's an aerosol that sprays in a very fine and evenly concentrated mist. It's not an overly wet formula so it doesn't leave my hair feeling gummy or sticky, and it doesn't dry to a crunchy finish. No flakes, either. Finally, the fragrance is neither overwhelming or offensive which is always a huge plus. I like to try new things and I'm sure this won't be the last hairspray I'll ever use, but I can definitely see myself coming back to this again in the future.

on 7/2/2014 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I bought this stuff on a whim when I was need of some hairspray. I didn't even look it up before I bought it (unusual for me to buy beauty products without at least doing a quick google!). This is by far my most favorite hair product I've picked up in years because its so cheap and works exactly how I need it to work. I have fairly short (I guess I would call it an angle down back to front/stacked in the back style), blonde, thin hair but lots and lots of it.

I found that it works best for holding the body after blow drying with a light root booster. I usually just fluff my hair a little extra before I spray a light mist all over my head and presto change-o instant support for the volume that looks and feels natural (very important to me). Its like it captures in time that immediate volume I get from the root booster to last all day long instead of a couple of hours (since I like lighter products and simple products I refuse to use the sticky strong boosters). It's not crunchy and my hair looks so, so much flatter if I don't use it. It helps hold that volume through the end of the day, for the most part--which is pretty amazing since I've used a range of hairsprays at different price points that never did this for me.

It sprays out lightly and evenly for great application--and no clogged nozzle yet. I don't mind the smell, but it is strong, however it doesn't take long for it to dissapate.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've been using this product for years now. TREsemme is one of those brands that is constantly on sale at drug stores, which makes it impossible to pass up whether we're talking shampoo, conditioner, or styling product. I like to use this hairspray for pretty much everything from letting my hair air dry, teasing, or heat styling. It has a decent hold, but more importantly isn't sticky or gives that crunchy feeling/look. The smell smells like hairspray, which is to be expected. It lasts most of the day and does a pretty good job of fighting off humidity. In fact, I'm looking at the label now and it says exactly what I'm trying to say here, "Superior hold with touchable feel". Isn't that what we're all looking for in a hairspray? The can is 11 oz and lasts me several months at a time with regular use (about 4-6 months? I'm unsure because I sometimes would alternate between this and my other TRESemme can). Definitely pick some of this up, or any TRESemme products for that matter. Between all the sales and coupons out there, you really can't go wrong.

on 1/14/2014 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

BUY THE GREEN LABEL.

I love this hairspray! I can't believe that I prefer a $3 bottle of TRESemme hairspray over a $25 bottle of Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play!

The mist is very fine, not wet at all, so that works really nicely for backcombing/teasing, spraying before curling, etc. I don't like the smell at all, but it's performance makes up for that 100%. My hair really does stay and hold while remaining soft and keeping movement. I'm so happy to have discovered this amazing buy.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of the best beauty buys you can get for your hair. It's a huge bottle at maybe five bucks. Its gives hold, last in the humidity, and is perfect for my fine hair. The biggest thing is that my hair doesn't feel like a crunchy mess. Great overall product, highly recommend to anyone with fine hair who styles daily. It doesn't give me the same flexible movement my Nick Chavez Angel Wings spray does, but its it's still a five star product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Great hairspray for fine hair!

on 4/25/2013 11:37:00 AM

This stuff has great packaging and I love the mist but it didn't hold my style at all!
I curled my hair, sprayed allover and an hour later the curl was barely there anymore. I curled my hair again and resprayed, still an hour later it was gone.

Will not repurchase, doesn't do what it's supposed to do!

on 12/31/2012 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Stuff is dirt cheap, lasts forever, gets the job done and the nozzle doesn't clog. I have a bottle of this next to my Shaper plus and I will reach for this one every time (the nozzle in my shaper plus has gone haywire) but this stuff is great. Has a nice hold and doesn't weight my hair down or feel stiff and dry. EDIT: I recently got a fringe cut and was relying on this hairspray to keep them in place. Over the past few weeks I couldn't figure out why my colour looked so horrible. This spray dried out my hair, took every ounce of shine out of it and made me look like Simple Jack. Never again!

Popular Styling Products