Revlon Color Stay 12 Hour Eye Shadow- Berry Bloom

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Revlon Color Stay 12 Hour Eye Shadow- Berry Bloom
Color Stay 12 Hour Eye Shadow- Berry BloomColor Stay 12 Hour Eye Shadow- Berry Bloom

3.6

on 11/13/2016 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've repurchased this product twice now. It was one of the first eyeshadow quads I ever owned. I love everything about it: the colours, the cute packaging, how soft and pigmented each shade is, it's wonderful to work with. The back of the package gives you suggestions on how to use each colour, very beginner friendly. I would definitely recommend this quad, and I'm interested to see what other shades are featured in this line.

on 11/7/2011 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

berry bloom is a beautiful quad that contains: an aubergine,a pink,a lilac-grey,a pale pink eye shadows.they are satin with a little bit of shimmers.they are verry pigmented,last long,easy on the application,blends well.verry nice palette,verry nice colors! Love it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

The colors are very pretty and the pink and dark purple really go well together! But I find that they're very chalky and the pigmentation isn't that great. It looks faint when you use it dry and you have to pack it on at least 2 or 3 times for it to show up. I wouldn't repurchase, but it's nice to have this in my collection if I want a colorful yet subtle eye look.

on 2/17/2009 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

When i first bought this about 6 months ago i used it frequently, now not so much. My e/s collection has grown quite a bit and now i try to save up for mac or urban dacay just because i know i will get my moneys worth. The colors are not that pigmented and when i do use it i use them wet or else they don't really show up.

on 11/29/2008 10:12:00 PM

I love this palate. The four colors are gorgeous, my favorite being the fuchsia. They look great with my brown eyes, and give a wonderful bold smoky eye. I love the formula, though they could stand to get a bit more pigment. Not a huge fan of the packaging, though I don't have that much of a problem with it.

on 9/5/2008 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a pretty good eyeshadow. Great for spring colors. The colors are more stable and natural, which is good for me. This product tend to stay on my eye lid pretty well, is a great product. The only complain I have this it tend to break pretty easy, is probably the packaging.

on 8/5/2008 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Terrible terrible product! I usually love revlon for all my makeup products, but I was very disappointed with this product. The colors looked nice in the package, but when I put it on me, color looked dull and didn't really show up. But I was okay with that. But then in literally 10 minutes the eyeshadow completely disappeared from my lids. I even tried apply several different primers before applying the eyeshadow, but nothing worked! So don't believe that this product lasts 12 hours, it barely lasted me 10 minutes. But defiantly go to revlon with other products such as foundation or nail polish because it is really good quality.

These are some of the most intense and beautiful colours I have in my collection! I love how the darker pink accents and intensifies my blue/green eyes. I like to add the silver colour to the outer crease when I wear the dark pink. The light pink works well as a brow highlighter or in the corners. The dark purp shade is really sexy all over or in the crease with silver all over. So many looks with this quad. I think im in love.