Revlon Color Stay 12 Hour Eye Shadow- Berry Bloom

Revlon Color Stay 12 Hour Eye Shadow- Berry Bloom
Color Stay 12 Hour Eye Shadow- Berry BloomColor Stay 12 Hour Eye Shadow- Berry Bloom

3.8

on 8/22/2011 10:07:00 PM

These berry bloom colors go very well with my hazel eyes. It is slightly shimmery, stays on all day even without a primer, and the depth of colors is rich without being too intense - definitely very easy to layer. I love this as a different type of smokey eye palette!

on 2/7/2011 2:46:00 PM

I have to admit, I've had this quad for probably over a year and have only used a few of the colors one or two times because I was afraid that the whole quad would come off as way too garish for someone as pale as me (it was an impulse buy at the time). But after watching a few youtube videos about how to apply all of the colors, I worked up the courage to try it and to be honest, I find the lighter pigmentation and ease of blending to actually be assets with this quad. These two traits allows me to create a quasi-smokey look that not only is appropriate for day, but can also be intensified for a night look, a win-win in my book. And best of all, the colors really highlight the complexity of my brown eyes, the first such color palette I've found to truly do that. As with any eyeshadow, I would recommend using some kind of primer underneath in order to ensure your application lasts.

on 1/6/2011 7:51:00 PM

Very happy with this eyeshadow quad.The colors are beautiful! The lid color reminds very much like *Mac-Swish e/s.No chalkiness.The colors stay forever without a primer on my lids.Blends great.Nothing bad to say on these eyeshadows =)

on 7/16/2010 1:30:00 AM

If you have hazel eyes like me, you should know that this is beyond beautiful for your eyes. Great, lasting shadows (always use a primer before!) and you will not be disappointed. I also use my own makeup brushes to apply. I've worn this out partying with heavier liner, and worn it to school/work without as much application, and it is always appropriate, always chic and almost always gets compliments (and numbers ;-D). I definitely recommend it!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is my HG eyeshadow quad.

Pros:
-Creamy texture.
-Highly pigmented.
-Blends beautifully.
-Very versatile...you can achieve an everyday look or a smokey eye effect.
-Long lasting...really does last 12 hours.
-The purples & pinks really compliment each other.
-Higher quality than MAC yet very affordable.

*Also - this is the only eyeshadow I have ever used that still looked great without concealor or primer applied first.*

Usually I'd list the cons, but being HG status there really aren't any. :)

I used to love pink eyeshadow until I tried Bourjois & had people tell me that it makes me look as if I have puffy allergy eyes. However I can honestly say the pinks in this quad do NOT have that effect. All the colors are gorgeous!

I'd recommend Berry Bloom to anyone with blue, green, or hazel eyes. It definitely made my light green eyes pop with color!

on 7/25/2009 2:27:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this quad, I have had this for some time, and it's one of my favs. 3 of the colors are similar to my mac shadows, the brightest pink is like stars n rockets, the top highlight shade is like seedy pearl, and the darkest purple shade is like my mac parfait amour. The quality is wonderful, the blend well, and are nicely pigmented and soft. My only complaint is the packaging, the lid on mine broke, and the applicators are crap but it's not enough to even knock of one lippie. Love this and will repurchase again.

on 7/19/2009 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This has been my HG everyday eyeshadow pallet for 3 years now. I've tried other variations, Cover Girl makes a similar quad but it has shimmer where this one is more matte, and none hold a candle. I use the middle two colors the most. The brighter fuchsia color is my lid color, the lighter lilac is my crease color. For night time, I keep the same lid color and use the deeper purple as my crease. The lightest color is a fantastic highlight when you need one. It is quite pigmented and has a lot of staying power when used with a primer like two faced shadow insurance. I always stock up on this when Ulta or CVS do their BOGO specials on Revlon.

on 10/1/2008 11:46:00 AM

My HG purple eyeshadow palette, and believe me I've tried several purple eyeshadows. The shadows are very pigmented. The mid-purple is great for all over the lid, and the dark purple liner shadow really brings out my brown eyes. Basically the shades of purple suit my brown eyes & yellow-based fair-medium skin tone very well, and are sufficiently pigmented for my fair-medium skin tone. The shadows are also pretty smooth & easy to blend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have almost all the eyecloros of this collection and I really love them. They deliver true color, glide on smooth, stay on all day, and are blendable.

These are some of the most intense and beautiful colours I have in my collection! I love how the darker pink accents and intensifies my blue/green eyes. I like to add the silver colour to the outer crease when I wear the dark pink. The light pink works well as a brow highlighter or in the corners. The dark purp shade is really sexy all over or in the crease with silver all over. So many looks with this quad. I think im in love.