Revlon Color Stay 12 Hour Eye Shadow- Berry Bloom

Revlon Color Stay 12 Hour Eye Shadow- Berry Bloom
Color Stay 12 Hour Eye Shadow- Berry BloomColor Stay 12 Hour Eye Shadow- Berry Bloom

3.8

on 11/13/2016 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've repurchased this product twice now. It was one of the first eyeshadow quads I ever owned. I love everything about it: the colours, the cute packaging, how soft and pigmented each shade is, it's wonderful to work with. The back of the package gives you suggestions on how to use each colour, very beginner friendly. I would definitely recommend this quad, and I'm interested to see what other shades are featured in this line.

on 2/9/2013 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

The quality of the shadows is very good, with a velvety matte finish. However, the colours are way too subtle for me. Would suit someone who likes a more natural look. The darkest colour makes my eyes look bruised.

on 12/29/2011 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

what i like in a shadow. preferrably matte, unless for a highlight color. generally neutral colors, although a pop of color here and there is nice. i like super dark colors for the lashline and outer corner.

i got this pallet quite a while ago and after a few years of consistent use found that i really only used the lightest color (as a highlight), and the medium taupey purple color. i'm not a fan in general of bright pink, but when i did use it it was just a tiny pit under where the highlight goes to add some warmth. as for the darkest purple, a pretty color, but it doesnt take much to use as a liner, so it never even got a dip.

although i rated this a 4, i would not rebuy. the quality of the shadows is good-- nice and blendable, but still quite pigmented-- but since i only mainly used 2 colors, and 1 of those (the highlight) wasnt even a color i loved, thered be no point in buying a pallet that i didnt use ALL of.

on 11/7/2011 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

berry bloom is a beautiful quad that contains: an aubergine,a pink,a lilac-grey,a pale pink eye shadows.they are satin with a little bit of shimmers.they are verry pigmented,last long,easy on the application,blends well.verry nice palette,verry nice colors! Love it!

on 8/22/2011 10:07:00 PM

These berry bloom colors go very well with my hazel eyes. It is slightly shimmery, stays on all day even without a primer, and the depth of colors is rich without being too intense - definitely very easy to layer. I love this as a different type of smokey eye palette!

on 2/7/2011 2:46:00 PM

I have to admit, I've had this quad for probably over a year and have only used a few of the colors one or two times because I was afraid that the whole quad would come off as way too garish for someone as pale as me (it was an impulse buy at the time). But after watching a few youtube videos about how to apply all of the colors, I worked up the courage to try it and to be honest, I find the lighter pigmentation and ease of blending to actually be assets with this quad. These two traits allows me to create a quasi-smokey look that not only is appropriate for day, but can also be intensified for a night look, a win-win in my book. And best of all, the colors really highlight the complexity of my brown eyes, the first such color palette I've found to truly do that. As with any eyeshadow, I would recommend using some kind of primer underneath in order to ensure your application lasts.

on 1/6/2011 7:51:00 PM

Very happy with this eyeshadow quad.The colors are beautiful! The lid color reminds very much like *Mac-Swish e/s.No chalkiness.The colors stay forever without a primer on my lids.Blends great.Nothing bad to say on these eyeshadows =)

on 7/16/2010 1:30:00 AM

If you have hazel eyes like me, you should know that this is beyond beautiful for your eyes. Great, lasting shadows (always use a primer before!) and you will not be disappointed. I also use my own makeup brushes to apply. I've worn this out partying with heavier liner, and worn it to school/work without as much application, and it is always appropriate, always chic and almost always gets compliments (and numbers ;-D). I definitely recommend it!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

The colors are very pretty and the pink and dark purple really go well together! But I find that they're very chalky and the pigmentation isn't that great. It looks faint when you use it dry and you have to pack it on at least 2 or 3 times for it to show up. I wouldn't repurchase, but it's nice to have this in my collection if I want a colorful yet subtle eye look.

on 6/15/2010 1:44:00 AM

I really love these colors and it became my favorite purple eyeshadow pallette. The finish on the eyeshadow is satin, colors include light baby pink, dark lavender, dark jewel tone purple and fushia pink. I never thought that I can wear bright pink(especially on my blue eyes) but blended together with lavender its gives just a hint of color and its very pretty. My one regret that these shadows are not that pigmented. I'm FFF but I have to really pack it in for more dramatic look. However, for subtle and sophisticated eye, this is perfect. I have bunch of purple and mauve shadows but these are my currect favorite.