Revlon Color Stay 12 Hour Eye Shadow- Berry Bloom

Filtered by age: 30-35
Revlon Color Stay 12 Hour Eye Shadow- Berry Bloom
Color Stay 12 Hour Eye Shadow- Berry BloomColor Stay 12 Hour Eye Shadow- Berry Bloom

4.3

on 7/19/2009 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This has been my HG everyday eyeshadow pallet for 3 years now. I've tried other variations, Cover Girl makes a similar quad but it has shimmer where this one is more matte, and none hold a candle. I use the middle two colors the most. The brighter fuchsia color is my lid color, the lighter lilac is my crease color. For night time, I keep the same lid color and use the deeper purple as my crease. The lightest color is a fantastic highlight when you need one. It is quite pigmented and has a lot of staying power when used with a primer like two faced shadow insurance. I always stock up on this when Ulta or CVS do their BOGO specials on Revlon.

on 8/31/2008 6:06:00 PM

The formula is fantastic. It lasts all day and the colors look great on my medium olive skin.

on 1/6/2008 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I won't go into describing the 4 colors as other reviews have described them quite well, so...

I have light blue/gray eyes and the violets really compliment my eye color. Don't be afraid of the "hot" pink, it goes on bright but with a bit of blending, it really enhances the two violet tones as well as the pink shimmer. Don't let the two darker, muddy looking shadows fool you-- they are very pretty. They really look better on the eye than in the pan, which is not always the case. There is a shimmer/sparkle to these shadows which I did not notice until after application. Don't let this keep you from trying these, it isn't garish, its really quite subtle and seems to enhance the iris, not distract.

These shadows go on smoothly though I find that the gray-violet and light pink shadows can get a bit grainy and application can turn messy. I have had to sweep off some shadow from my cheeks after applying this. I'm not sure if this is a problem with the shadows or with the applicators. I do not like the sponge tip applicators and have had better luck using Q-tips. In fairness, this is hardly the only shadow, 'high end' or D/S that I've had this problem with.

I often have eye color fade and/or crease on me quite quickly, however this has been an exception to that rule. No, it doesn't last 12 hours, but it lasts at least 6. After 8 it fades but the basic color tone is still there. I still have definition. One great thing about these shadows: they've never creased on me!

Finally, one of the many reasons I like Revlon so much is that their packaging is very good. I travel a lot with my shadows and blushes from this company and the packaging is strong and solid.

All in all, a very good palette of shadows. I highly recommend. continued >>

on 11/29/2007 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Wow. I LOVE these colors! I wore them today for the first time and I got SO many compliments! I have to say that i wore them with a MAC paint pot underneath as a primer (painterly) to help them last longer. And they lasted ALL day! I do believe the paint pot made the colors show up more and helped them to not crease. Since i have the MAC paint pot already, these shadows were cheap and worked just as well as my other MAC ones. I will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I bought this eye shadow for about $5.84 at Walmart. I really like the colors, although so far I only wear 2 of them. The lighter pink & purple shade. I am very fair & I like more natural looking makeup. I find them easy to blend & pretty long lasting. I can't say if they last for 12 hrs. I don't wear makeup that long.

Revlon is a non-animal testing company. That's a must for me. Overall Revlon makes high quality makeup at great drugstore prices.

I recommend this eye shadow for those looking for these colors. Great value!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this eyeshadow really does stay on for 12 hours...and if you have brown eyes, this is the one for you...just add some dark purple eyeliner and you'll look great