Revlon Color Stay 12 Hour Eye Shadow- Berry Bloom

Filtered by age: 19-24
Revlon Color Stay 12 Hour Eye Shadow- Berry Bloom
Color Stay 12 Hour Eye Shadow- Berry BloomColor Stay 12 Hour Eye Shadow- Berry Bloom

3.6

on 11/13/2016 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've repurchased this product twice now. It was one of the first eyeshadow quads I ever owned. I love everything about it: the colours, the cute packaging, how soft and pigmented each shade is, it's wonderful to work with. The back of the package gives you suggestions on how to use each colour, very beginner friendly. I would definitely recommend this quad, and I'm interested to see what other shades are featured in this line.

on 2/9/2013 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

The quality of the shadows is very good, with a velvety matte finish. However, the colours are way too subtle for me. Would suit someone who likes a more natural look. The darkest colour makes my eyes look bruised.

on 7/16/2010 1:30:00 AM

If you have hazel eyes like me, you should know that this is beyond beautiful for your eyes. Great, lasting shadows (always use a primer before!) and you will not be disappointed. I also use my own makeup brushes to apply. I've worn this out partying with heavier liner, and worn it to school/work without as much application, and it is always appropriate, always chic and almost always gets compliments (and numbers ;-D). I definitely recommend it!!

on 4/10/2010 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I'm a sucker for a good eyeshadow quad. I got this at Bartell's as a part of their Revlon 50% off sale. I've been looking for really bold pink and purple eyeshadow that was cheaper than NYX shadows, and this fits the bill nicely. All four shades can be used for a purple smokey eye, or the berry pink and light purple can be used for a popping eyelid shade and highlighter, respectively. The only con I can think of is that these colors aren't as pigmented as I would like them to be, and maybe the texture is a bit chalky. But hey, it's a drugstore product after all.

on 1/23/2010 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really enjoy this quad by revlon!! I love the texture, pigmentation and colours of the shadows. My favourite colour would have to be the frosty baby pink, I wear all over my lid and love how pretty it looks! I wonder if revlon has this colour as a single? My least favourite shade would have to be the purpley/grey shadow. Anyway I love how many different looks I can acheive with this quad. The look I mostly go for when using this quad is by applying the baby pink all over my lid, a light dusting of the pink as an outer V and the dark purple as my liner for my bottom lash-line. I would probably have given this a 5 if it wasn't for the light purple shade I just find that colour...BLAH! Other than that a great quad by revlon.

on 8/24/2009 10:33:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really wanted to like these eyeshadows. After seeing some positive reviews by some people, I picked this quad up on sale for $6 CAN at my local drugstore. I'd had previous good luck with the Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadows, so I was hoping the powder shadows would be of the same standard. Unfortunately, they weren't quite as good as I thought they'd be. The quad comes with a shimmery baby pink, a silvery grey-ish purple, and light fuschia, and a dark purple with red undertones.

UPDATE (April 2010) Several months later, I finally picked up this quad again and used the taupey-purple with the dark purple. It produced a lovely light smokey eye. I quite enjoy using this quad and have changed my rating from 3 to 4 stars.

Quality: The pigmentation is decent. The silvery-purple-grey color actually has quite good pigmentation. I like mixing the baby pink and purple-grey color on my lid, producing a lovely lilac color. The staying power is okay as well. My problem is with the texture. The shadows are a bit too soft and dusty, and they crumble easily.

Packaging: Unfortunately, Revlon's packaging for their Colorstay quads isn't as nice looking as for their creme shadows. The shadows are packaged in a matte plastic case, a bit flimsy feeling. It comes with two sponge tip applicators, one teardrop shaped, and the other thin and narrow.

Overall, this is just an okay quad. I can manage a decent look with them, and they didn't crease or fade for 8 hours, but I'm not a fan of the texture. I'd recommend to people who are starting out on makeup, as the quads are a great way to get a variety of shades to create a nice look. As for me, I'll use this quad, but I definitely won't repurchase it.
(UPDATED) Once I realized my problem with the quad wasn't the quality but with how the shadows looked on my eye, I tried different combinations. And it turned out great! Now that the shades themselves work for me, I'm loving this quad!

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

The quality of this product is not bad at all for the price. The staying-power and blendability of these shadows are decent. I'm just not too fond of the shades I chose so I only use the pale shimmery pink out of this quad. It does make a fantastic highlighter and I am considering repurchasing another one of these quads in a different colour scheme.

on 2/17/2009 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

When i first bought this about 6 months ago i used it frequently, now not so much. My e/s collection has grown quite a bit and now i try to save up for mac or urban dacay just because i know i will get my moneys worth. The colors are not that pigmented and when i do use it i use them wet or else they don't really show up.

on 11/29/2008 10:12:00 PM

I love this palate. The four colors are gorgeous, my favorite being the fuchsia. They look great with my brown eyes, and give a wonderful bold smoky eye. I love the formula, though they could stand to get a bit more pigment. Not a huge fan of the packaging, though I don't have that much of a problem with it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This quad contains four cold colors. A deep violet, a mid tone fuchsia, a grayish lilac/lavender that's quite light when you swatch it, though it looks darker in the quad, and an almost white pink. All four e/s are different. The deep violet and the pink highlighter are only ok, both quite pigmented. The highlighter is frosty and chalky, and the violet is almost matte, though it has a little bit of a shimmer. It is the most matte of them all though. The fuchsia is not very pigmented, so you need to layer it to get color, same with the grayish lilac. The fuchsia has an ok texture, however, the grayish lilac also a chalky texture. They don't last 12 hours, perhaps they last an hour at the most, and if you don't use a primer they fade away. Wouldn't repurchase.