Smashbox Soft Lights - Smashing Highlight [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Smashbox Soft Lights - Smashing Highlight [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

on 12/29/2010 11:18:00 AM

I got this for Christmas as part of a gift set. To be honest I have never used a highlighter before and wasn't that sure what to do with it. Thought it would end up at the bottom of my make up bag and never get used, however I was wrong!! I looked it up on the smashbox website where it says it can be used on the nose,cheeks or anywhere you want a boost of radiance.
At first I swept it over my cheeks and couldn't believe how great it looked. It has a slight peachy-pink undertone and gives my skin a lovely glow, and so now I lightly sweep it all over my face.
Don't think I will use it everyday to work but will use it when going out etc. Will repurchase when it runs out although think it will last quite a while.

on 5/24/2008 9:08:00 AM

I bought this product in three differens colors, the peach shimmer, the mauvey bronzethingey and this abricotsheen. I like this the most and gave away the other two. This has a pink/yellow sheen. It applies well on cheeks but nowhere else. Pretty when I don't want any blush, for example with brown/black smokey eyes and nude lips, or with a neutral eye and red lips!

on 12/10/2007 6:19:00 PM

This is my favorite highlighter of all time! Its color is very sheer and compliments your skin,just don't overdo it! The pot is huge and you will never have to replace. I have had mine for about a year and there is hardly a dent in it. So in my opinion it is very cost effective!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I LOVE this face color so much! When I first received it, I thought I made a mistake because the color in the pan looks like a typical face powder with no color. HOWEVER, when I applied it, my skin glowed! I love the irridescence and think it makes my skin look ethereal. I'm so sick of powders that have too much sparkle but I also hate matte powders. This is a terrific everyday color that adds just a hint of whimsy. Highly recommend.