Smashbox Soft Lights - Smashing Highlight [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Smashbox Soft Lights - Smashing Highlight [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a good highlighter--looks yellow in the pan, but goes on pink-luster, so more or less a duochrome. It came in a set with a matching gold-pink gloss. The wide surface makes brushing up the powder very easy. I apply it in a wide "C" shape, from under the brown to around the high part of the cheekbone. It does make the cheekbones "pop." My go-to highlighter is usually Benefit Hi-Beam, but this works very well instead and it's easy to brush on.

on 12/29/2010 11:18:00 AM

I got this for Christmas as part of a gift set. To be honest I have never used a highlighter before and wasn't that sure what to do with it. Thought it would end up at the bottom of my make up bag and never get used, however I was wrong!! I looked it up on the smashbox website where it says it can be used on the nose,cheeks or anywhere you want a boost of radiance.
At first I swept it over my cheeks and couldn't believe how great it looked. It has a slight peachy-pink undertone and gives my skin a lovely glow, and so now I lightly sweep it all over my face.
Don't think I will use it everyday to work but will use it when going out etc. Will repurchase when it runs out although think it will last quite a while.

RIS-- I loove this highlighter. Has such a beautiful almost iridescent finish to it. Very flattering and is a bit unexpected. I probably won't use everyday, but will definitely use for special occasions or going out. I love the texture of this powder as well.

on 5/24/2008 9:08:00 AM

I bought this product in three differens colors, the peach shimmer, the mauvey bronzethingey and this abricotsheen. I like this the most and gave away the other two. This has a pink/yellow sheen. It applies well on cheeks but nowhere else. Pretty when I don't want any blush, for example with brown/black smokey eyes and nude lips, or with a neutral eye and red lips!

on 12/10/2007 6:19:00 PM

This is my favorite highlighter of all time! Its color is very sheer and compliments your skin,just don't overdo it! The pot is huge and you will never have to replace. I have had mine for about a year and there is hardly a dent in it. So in my opinion it is very cost effective!!

on 10/7/2006 11:52:00 AM

WOW is all I can say about this highlighter/blush. It's unlike any other I've tried and it's VERY BEAUTIFUL ! In the pan it looks peachy with a hint of pink iridescence. Once I put it on it looked a lot pinker than I thought it'd be.It was a beautiful glowing iridescent pink...I couldn't really see the peach maybe because my skin has yellow golden undertones already so the pink stands out on my skin.