Smashbox Soft Lights - Smashing Highlight [DISCONTINUED]

Smashbox Soft Lights - Smashing Highlight [DISCONTINUED]

RIS-- I loove this highlighter. Has such a beautiful almost iridescent finish to it. Very flattering and is a bit unexpected. I probably won't use everyday, but will definitely use for special occasions or going out. I love the texture of this powder as well.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I'm an NC45, or caramel in superstay and photoready. I really like this highlight. Yes it looks yellow in the pan but come on the cheeks as a beautigul irridescent pink. It very nice on top of a matte blush, it gives a nice glow that I like. I got it on ebay for cheap. I wouldn't buy it at the real price that's sure. But If you can find it on sale or at a low price, I recommand it !
Update: This highlight is superb ! My favoutite with TINT. Remind me of revlon skinlights colour lighting in Terra 05, which I adore for summer and is dscd.

on 12/10/2007 6:19:00 PM

This is my favorite highlighter of all time! Its color is very sheer and compliments your skin,just don't overdo it! The pot is huge and you will never have to replace. I have had mine for about a year and there is hardly a dent in it. So in my opinion it is very cost effective!!

on 10/7/2006 11:52:00 AM

WOW is all I can say about this highlighter/blush. It's unlike any other I've tried and it's VERY BEAUTIFUL ! In the pan it looks peachy with a hint of pink iridescence. Once I put it on it looked a lot pinker than I thought it'd be.It was a beautiful glowing iridescent pink...I couldn't really see the peach maybe because my skin has yellow golden undertones already so the pink stands out on my skin.

on 9/12/2006 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I REALLY LOVE this one! IMO, Highlight gives the most perfect peachy-pink glow - I only use it on the apples of my cheeks, not all over my face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I LOVE this face color so much! When I first received it, I thought I made a mistake because the color in the pan looks like a typical face powder with no color. HOWEVER, when I applied it, my skin glowed! I love the irridescence and think it makes my skin look ethereal. I'm so sick of powders that have too much sparkle but I also hate matte powders. This is a terrific everyday color that adds just a hint of whimsy. Highly recommend.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

When I skip using face powder, a sweep of this over my blush gives me the most beautiful glow - a sheer nude wash of color with an irridescent pink sheen. It looks at one with my skin and gives me radiant, healthy-glowing cheeks. Buuuttt, if I use it over face powder it looks chalky and thick. Wierd! This isn't a problem because I normally skip face powder anyhow. Would definitely repurchase and recommend to others!

on 8/1/2005 1:29:00 AM

I'd buy this again if I ever ran out definitely but it comes in a generous size. I"m not sure what I can add that others haven't already said. This is the only highlighter that isn't completely obvious/sparkly/ and doesn't make my pores/imperfections stand out in high relief. It sort of looks like Mac's motif eyeshadow, because of the golden yellow orange tone that gives a pink iridescence. So I started using it as eyeshadow as well! It looks fantastic as both. I'm really impressed. I look like I glow, not like I'm oily or sparkly! And I'm not usually a fan of smashbox products.

on 7/7/2005 11:20:00 AM

Love Love Love this stuff. I use it on my brow bone and on my cheeks when I want a little bit of shimmer. It has a very very soft golden yellowish white shimmer to it but not over bearing at all. The consistency is great too. Not too thin at all but not so thick that you feel like you're covered with guck when you put it on. The round container it comes in is so easy to stick in my purse so I take it every wear. Especially on the days when I wake up late and feel that I look really sallow, this stuff really wakes me up and makes me look bright eyed and gleaming. Will definitely buy again :)

on 6/18/2005 10:07:00 AM

I really like this highlighter. I'm a FFF, and this makes me look summery and golden without looking like I'm wearing bronzer, or an orange pumpkin. It's very subtle, and I am regualrly complemented when I wear it.