4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I am a stylist and I use this on almost all of my blowout and shampoo set customers! It truly gives a huge boost at the roots and seems to hold the set and style so much better compared to a regular volume mousse. Sometimes when I sell this product though, the spray doesn't work. That's my only complaint! The scent is a nice lemon/clean smell.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

5 years ago

5 Lippies for this one! I am a licensed cosmetologist / Regis hairstylist and I picked this up in the salon after using it on a co worker. This is the best root booster foam that I have ever used! An absolute steal for the price. I use this on my fine, wavy hair daily in conjunction with my Paul Mitchell express ion XL round brush and Awaphui styling oil. It gives me strong, bouncy volume that lasts all day. Super impressive considering most root foams let your volume "fall" over the course of the day. Highly reccomend!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

6 years ago

I have stick straight hair with a fine texture to it. I like wearing my hair long, but the length can weigh it down. This root boost is the best I've used. It does a great job of giving volume at the roots. I love the scent (and wish all Regis hair products used the scent in this product). My favorite thing about this product is that somehow it keeps my roots from getting oily. When I use this right after I shampoo, I can get three days from a blowout without having to shampoo again. The results are actually better than using a dry shampoo at the roots. Since I only use it at the roots, a bottle lasts me a long time.

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

7 years ago

This is the first hair foam that I've ever bought. I have lots of fine hair and sometimes it can get limp and flat, so after I had some hairdressers put hair foam in my hair, I saw what a big difference it can make. One day I decided to go into the Regis salon and ask which hair foam is best for really giving my hair a lot of lift, and the sales person told me that the Root Booster is their best. I bought it and I love it. I am on my second container now, which lasts me about 6 months. This is the way I use it: After washing my hair with a moisturizing shampoo and a repairing conditioner I rub this foam all over my scalp where the roots are, then I comb it and start blow drying it. Done! Some other great things about it are: >The price - I bought it for about $10 >The smell - It smells fresh and it is not too strong >The ease of application >It is very lightweight and makes my hair way less greasy. Which is a big PLUS to me. This product works great and I can't think of anything bad about it.

About reviewer (184 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

This works well without causing a reaction like other hair products. I really like Regis products, and would get this again.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

11 years ago

Love this stuff! I got my hair done at regis and the girl used this and I loved the smell and what it did so I got some. I like that it's light, leaves no residue and gives amazing volume. Will totally repurchase!

About reviewer (239 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

11 years ago

This is an excellent volume booster for blow drying fine hair. Gives great body and volume!

About reviewer (390 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

13 years ago

Excellent product to add body and volume to the hair. It's not heavy on hair and does not leave hair tangly. It has a subtle clean scent which dissapears quickly. When I blowdry, this makes my hair shiny, soft and overall makes my hair look better. If you want a tonne of volume, this product may not be for you. I would purchase this product again, its a great product at a reasonable price.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

14 years ago

This product works really well! I love the way the product comes out so you can really concentrate where the product goes. It lasts all day and really does give you a "root boost". I will be rebuying this again!

About reviewer (90 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

from

14 years ago

I really like this styling product for my straight, fine hair. I like that it is not a pump and I like that it gives a lot of volume and body to my hair without leaving residue behind. I have tried many other root boosters and volumizers and a lot of them make it really difficult to blowdry my hair. I could hardly get a brush through. This stuff leaves my hair really soft, but still keeps the volume "up". I like the lemony smell, although it reminds me of my husband's shaving cream. I really like that you spray this really close to your roots and you don't have to keep rinsing your hands after you apply. I don't like to pay the $14 for the can, but I can afford to and it is the best I have found so far. I just have to figure out if the airlines will allow me to travel with this aerosol can in my luggage or if I have to try to find something new to take with me to Mexico when I go.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age36-43