C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine

C.O. Bigelow  Mentha Lip Shine
Mentha Lip Shine

4.4

Polybutene, Petrolatum, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthyl Lactate, Octyldodecanol, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Saccharin Propylene Carbonate

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in pink. It's a light pink, shimmery gloss that glides easily and compliments any of my lipsticks. I use it on top of lip tints when I want them to last longer and I don't want my lips to dry out. It's very minty, which is great: feels refreshing on the lips, especially if they're chapped. I don't think the ingredient list is the best, but it does a good job, and I love the shimmer.

on 1/29/2016 8:59:00 PM

This is a nice minty gloss if you like it but the ingredients steer me away from this. If you want something that really hydrates pick something that is naturally based.

this is the type of gloss that is really "slippy" as I like to call it. Only need a little product and leaves lips very shiny. Smells very pepper minty so if you like that smell you'll love this. For me it's a little too shiny

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my go to "date" gloss ;) It provides good shine but the quality is nothing to write home about, I love it because of the flavor. It's the first lip gloss I've tried that tastes AMAZING, it's very kissable, hence date gloss!

on 12/31/2014 4:49:00 AM

This lip shine is perfect to use for a lip balm! Also if u want to use it as a lip gloss it's really good. It's minty and leaves a tingly feeling on your lips. It's a true natural scent of mint. It's freshens my really bad stinky breath!!!!!! 😂 the tube is so easy to apply on your lips and it's really cute packaging! They give you a decent amount of product! Though it's quite expensive for a lip shine. Otherwise I would repurchase this minty lip shine!! It doesn't give colour if u buy the original one. But if u buy the one with tints they have some pretty nice colours to check out! I prefer clear though...

on 1/5/2014 2:51:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This stuff is magic in a tube! Tastes like a delicious true mint, making it hard to resist licking your lips. There is a tingling sensation a few seconds after application but that goes away quickly. For me, the "shiny" effect on the lips fades rather quickly, within an hour or so, but there is still a sheerness to my lips. Not sticky, doesn't irritate my lips, and makes using lip gloss fun again ! :) Besides the original, I have cinnamint and the 2x version, which are equally amazing.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I've used the original one for a good 6 years straight! I always repurchase, generally stocking up around the holidays if there's a good deal at Bath & Body Works.

A little of this goes a rather long way, and I've never experienced it being too thick or sticky. It gives a nice tingle, definitely plumps the lips a little, and tastes amazing! It also plays nice over or under lipstick an keeps the lips well-moisturized with a high-shine finish.

The tube is standard, no-nonsense. It's only $8 and it lasts forever! You're more likely to lose it before you'd actually finish the tube.

on 11/2/2013 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These are okay, they are a little too shiny/sticky for me, and even though they are colored, I just don't see it. It wears off pretty quickly. I do love the minty flavor of it though. The packaging is not good though, they get really dirty.

on 8/21/2013 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love how minty it is and it makes your breath smell fantastic ! A lil goopy but good nonetheless. Also comes in great colors !

Comes in some nice scents and tints. Good if you want a shiny, sticky gloss.

Popular Lip Glosses