BeneFit Cosmetics F.Y. Eye [DISCONTINUED]

BeneFit Cosmetics F.Y. Eye [DISCONTINUED]

3.8

cyclomethicone, french chalk, filtered mineral oil, nylon-12, natural clay of quaternium-18 hectorite, beeswax, tribehenin, propylene carbonate, silica, peg-4 diheptanoate, emulsifier of sorbitan sesquiolenate, aluminum myristate, emollient of dimethicone, isopropyl titanium trilsostearate, fragrance, anti-bacterial agents of methyl, butyl, ethyl, & propyl parabens, natural white titanium dioxide, ethylene/methacrylate, copolymer, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides.

Why oh why Benefit? This primer is amazing. No product that can even compare. My lids are so oily but this keeps the color in place, no creasing, and the colors look vibrant. A little goes a long long long way too. Great for the price. Comes in a pot and thats genius if you ask me. IF ANYONE HAS THIS AND DOES NOT USE IT THAT IS A SHAME BUT I WILL TAKE IT OFF YOUR HANDS JUST MESSAGE ME AND WE CAN FOR SURE WORK SOMETHING OUT.

on 5/9/2010 8:08:00 PM

I have no idea what i'm doing wrong with this, but my shadow creases every single time I use it. I've tried using more, using less, using barely a dab, putting powder on top of it (which seems like it kind of defeats the purpose of it?), switching shadows, applying w/my finger, applying w/a brush.... My shadows don't even crease when I wear them without a primer entirely so I cannot figure it out.

I regret buying this, especially since it is now discontinued and I had to purchase special at an online retailer that does not take returns.

I do like the jar though. I think i'm going to empty the jar out into the trash and buy a new tube of UD PP and empty put the contents into this jar.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this product for about 3 months and at first I was excited but it is not as good as I thought it was going to be.It creases on me, a little bit, it is kind of patchy, to be honest I still prefer my UDPP. The packaging is awesome!!

on 12/29/2009 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Since I have hooded eyes, my eyeliner keeps smudging to my upper lids. My primary intention in buying this product was simply to stop the eyeliner from smudging, but I regret paying so much for this product, because it's extremely dry and gets patchy after a few hours. It also makes the fine lines and creases on my upper lids more visible. In short, it is a total disappointment. Since I bought it online and can't return it, I'm planning to use it as a concealer, especially in the summer when my skin gets darker. PS: Gave it to my sister, since she has darker and oilier skin, she uses it as a concealer.

on 12/10/2009 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

DOESN'T BLEND WELL

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This eye primer is going to be discontinued by Bene Fit, but no worries it wis being reformulated, so expected back in a while.I love This stuff, you need to be openmined about this pruduct, first of all know what you really want out of a primer,in this case its a primer for staying powder not to make your eyeshadow brighter.I see so many reviews wanting that, stick to other primers for that, This is for a smooth eyshadow application that will last all day.Stay tuned.

bought it during sale but dissapointed with the result..nothing can compare to my HG UDPP. This primer is only priming my lids.it does makes the e/s stay,but it doesn't makes it more vibrant like udpp.my e/s creased and makes all color in my lids mixing to each other and that's not nice to see..but it helps makes my lids less oily,and that's it..nothing special

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I kinda like this stuff. It does what it is supposed to do and a bit more too.

I've been using it for a primer, obviously, and it works well, though I do wish it were a bit more tacky so that the shadow would stick a bit more and give me more color pay off (but thats just a woe of having naturally tanned looking skin). Anyway, what I really enjoy about this product is its texture and the fact that it comes in a pot. (And is not as dry as MAC paint pots)

I always use liner on my lower water line and I have been on an unending quest for a truly water proof liner, however, until i find it, this product works amazingly if applied to the waterline with an eyeliner brush and keeps even the most runny and crappy of eyeliners from making me look like a raccoon. Give it a try!

on 11/6/2009 6:50:00 AM

I bought this on sale at a department store for dirt cheap:) For this price, I would buy it again but not teh full price. It has a nice creamy texture and goes on nicely. However, it's not an excellent eye primer. If you want to save money, rather use your concealer and loose powder to set.

I really like this product, but I find it works better in warmer climates! Luckily summer is coming in Australia now so it's out again and I just love it. Just a tiny dab on the finger and then you need to really work it into your eye lid, then leave to dry. Then I find any eyeshadow - even my cheap nasty ones (!) cling to it and don't budge all day!
The smell is a bit odd but I like it. A few people have commented on the hygiene of the packaging (it's in a pot) but if you always apply with clean fingers I don't see the problem. Will definitely buy again, although it seems to be lasting forever!!!