3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

Love this product. Smells like arnica, natural and not too offensive. Isnt as moisturising as I would have liked but is good enough if you dont want to be walking around with greasy mits as it soaks in quickly. Will be repurchasing.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGray

6 years ago

I love this hand cream, the smell is a little strange but it absorbs quickly and leaves hands very soft and moisturized. And to those whinging about price, It's $20 in Australia and $7ish on iherb, so shhh! Haha

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

7 years ago

The lotion itself is nice in that it's super creamy and absorbs into the skin fairly quickly without leaving a greasy feeling. I have eczema, and while it doesn't aggravate my skin, it's normally not moisturizing enough for me to use unless I'm having a day where my hands are only slightly chapped. So, if you have extremely dry skin and/or skin conditions, this hand cream might not do much for you. (Though I will say that obviously everyone's different - one person could discover that this is the miracle cure!) I don't think it's really moisturizing enough for excessively dry weather. The scent is too much, in my opinion, a really strong orange/citrus that lingers for quite a while - although, on the plus side, it's from natural essential oils rather than a nasty, fake chemical fragrance. In conclusion, this really isn't for me, but it might be worth trying if you're into citrus scents and don't suffer from really dry skin coupled with dermatitis.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

from

8 years ago

One of my favorite hand creams ever. Not greasy! The citrusy smell is soft, more creamy than sharp, and not overpowering. The cream is less thick than other hand creams, so I think of it more like a lotion (though Weleda's Sea Buckthorn lotion itself is very very thin, almost runny). This stuff sinks in pretty fast and lasts a while.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

8 years ago

This hand cream reminds me very much of the Sea Buckthorn Creamy Body wash in terms of smell, even though the hand cream smells a little bit stronger than the body wash. The hand cream smells of oranges and citrus fruits and has got a nice consistency and is easily absorbed by the skin. It moisturizes the hands pretty good but especially in the wintertime I feel that it doesn't hydrate the hands good enough. But other than that this is a good hand cream.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

This hand cream works fine if I just want to keep my hands moisturised during the summer. However, as soon as the weather gets colder and my hands dry out, it is just not enough! So if you have dry hands, it just won´t do its job!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

from

8 years ago

Pros: Orange scent Fast absorbing Silky texture Cons: Cost Not for very dry skin Annoying metal tube packaging = wasted product This is a good hand cream for the late spring or early fall, when the hands get drier. It is NOT for chapped skin; it is simply not moisturizing enough. Lovely smell (fruity citrus) and wonderful creamy feel, but quite pricey for what it is: a basic hand cream.

About reviewer (164 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

9 years ago

Nice,fruity smell.It is absorbed pretty quickly,but the feeling afterwards is weird.It didn't do much to my dry hands,maybe I needed a heavier cream.A bit expensive for a hand cream.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrown

1.0

9 years ago

I hated this stuff - used half the tube just to be sure I wasn't jumping the gun but it never got better. Smell was atrocious, exactly like Goo Be Gone - fake orange. The cream was super sticky and runny, and did nothing for my hands. Tossed the second half of the tube, and I rarely throw anything out. Ick!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

10 years ago

I really love this product. For my sometimes-dry hands it's perfect. It's not too thick and greasy and it melts quickly into the skin. I also love the smell. Mandarin-orange-y? Yum. I'd rather eat it than wear it on my hands if that were possible. lol.

About reviewer (80 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral