Chanel Precision Lip Liner- Rose Tawny

No Image

on 7/18/2009 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Sorry if I am confusing everyone. I just wrote a review for Tawny Rose. Either way, I love this LL. Very nice neutral pink you can wear with most lippies. I have it on now with MAC Lustering. Even when you do not put a lipstick on and just outline with this, my lips look full and lush. I do have pigmented lips, but this is great. Does remind me of Benefit Flush, without the coral.

This lip pencil is a very pretty neutral brownish pink color. I like this one because the pink is muted and not bright like so many other pink lip pencils I've tried. The price is way too high for a lip pencil, though.

on 1/21/2005 10:45:00 PM

i absolutely love this lip liner. what a bargain - it comes with a lip brush on one end AND a lip liner pencil sharpener! whoppee - now i can toss my nasty old bobbi brown sharpener.

on to the good stuff. this color matches my lips perfectly. far more superior than MAC whip - that was a bit darker than my natural color. i'm ecstatically happy. the color is exactly what's described - a rosey tawny color - PERFECT!

Popular Lip Liners