MAC Headliner

No Image

3.5

I found this in a CCO and I'm in love with this shade. It was released with Icon in 2004, in the Diana Ross collection. It's a light frosty pink that looks amazing with a tan. It's similar to Fine China or Oytser Girl but for some reason this one seems to look better on me than these two. Probably cos it's more warm toned. I love it over my nude pisticks and black smokey eyes!

on 9/26/2006 11:32:00 AM

Ok this gloss really grew on me!! It's an incredible shade! First off, I think this looks better on medium skin-tone rather than light or dark skin-tone. That being said at first I didn't like this at all! It was a very frosty white with a hint of pink taupe to it. Very light and was very bright on lips. After about 5-10 minutes of wearing this alone the color kind of sinks in and it's this gorgeous nude sheer shimmery *perfect* color on me! This is what takes lipliner and lipstick with lipgloss for me to achieve. Now I can get it all-in-one on-the-go with this Headliner Gloss. Nothing else is needed. C-Thru was too milky white opaque on my medium skin-tone. This is just sheer enough and the color just *perfect*, doesn't wash me out at ALL just brightens me up to the right degree. I love how this looks on my very pigmented lips. Enjoy! :o)

Boy, do I regret buying this! This lipglass is far too frosty and white. It didn't suit my pigmented lips at all. I doubt this would really suit anyone at all, unless you like white lips. I ended up giving mine away.

I have black hair, blue eyes, and light skin with a little bit of a tan [MAC nw20], and I wouldnt buy this product again because to me, it looks just like C-thru lipglass.

on 6/4/2005 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Headliner is a frosy light-champagne color on me. A frosty version of C-thru, but more sheer. I love this color as it tones down the pink in my lips and gives me a great nude lip.

on 4/30/2005 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Too frosty, IMO. I prefer C-thru. This left like a white line around my mouth as well...yuck.

This is too frosty for me and made my lips look dead. If it was a tad bit less frosty, it would be perfect. But, would look good w/ sexy smoky look.

The nude color has a silver tone to it that makes me look washed out.

I picked this up with the rest of my Diana haul and it sat and sat with the rest of my makeup waiting to be used. I finally decided that I had to give it a test run and then I realized why I had been neglecting it. It looked horrible on my C7/NC45 complextion. Even with a liner, this lipglass gave the impression that I was dying of thirst in the Sahara. I found it too creamy and too white for my liking. So, I ended up returning it. :(

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Such a perfect color for my NW15-20 skin. Vanilla pink with golden shimmer... it's milky, subtle, and beautiful!

I bought this on a whim, since I had gone to the counter for some fluidliners, that were out of stock I didn't want to go home empty handed. I would say it is a "whiter" version of Oyster Girl. When I put it on it just looks like white shimmer on my lips. So sorry I ever got this.