4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Similar color to Mac silver ring, but more pigmented. It is easy to blend. This shiny frosty silver color is great to illuminate the inner corners of your eye and it can be paired with mostly any other eyeshadow color.

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

2 years ago

i like Mac eye shadows because the last thru the day, they do not run in the rain or when you sweat and do not dissipate thru the day. They always are fresh and look great. it is fun to have a mac make-over too.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

3 years ago

Prob one of the best pigmented in the frosted line! Beautiful silver shadow with an intense silver white frost. Works well with all complimentary colours- black blues, plums/burgundy even fushias and greens! A defin staple in my collection. Best used in smokey eye applications! Blends beautifully don't need too much to apply, a little goes a long way.

About reviewer (248 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

4 years ago

I love this eye shadow. I'm a hardcore fun of the smokey eyed look, and this fits the bill perfectly. The pigmentation of Electra is good, and the color is very true to the way it looks once it applies. Plus, it lasts long. I hate it when eye shadows come off easy or crease, but you won't have that problem with this one. I must admit that I prefer Urban Decay's Strip just a bit more than this one since it has even more pigmentation and stands out a bit more, but this one is still excellent. Very versatile for both the office and for a night look when you pair it up with some liquid black liner. I've purchased it more than once and will continue to do so.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

5 years ago

Gorgeous frosted silver. It applies like a smooth dream and lasts for the day. It looks beautiful on golden toned skin.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

6 years ago

A gorgeous, bright metallic silver. The pigmentation is intense and brilliant and Electra is a big staple when I do my night-time smokey eye routine! It's much brighter than Silver Ring and applies like a dream. Here's my way of doing a smokey eye using Electra; #1 Apply Nylon to the inner corner of the eye #2 Apply Electra to the rest of the lid #3 Apply Knight Divine to the outer v and lightly in the crease #4 Take Silver Ring and apply in the crease #5 Apply Ricepaper or UD Bootycall or UD Virgin as your brow-bone highlight #6 Apply Black Tied to the outer corner and blend blend blend #7 Apply Liquid Last liner to the upper lashline #8 Apply Blacktrack Fluidline or eyeliner to the waterline #9 Apply mascara, falsh eyelashes etc You get the most gorgeous, multi-gradient silver and black smokey eye!

About reviewer (230 reviews)

SkinOther, Olive

HairBrunette

3.0

8 years ago

I bought this before I knew about cool, neutral, warm skin tones. I saw it on a beauty blogger who is tan and warm-toned and I was like sweet I'm going to look hot like her. HAHA yeah right this definitely clashes with my fair, cool toned skin. It just does not work at all. It also pulls blue on me it reminds me of going to an '80s frat party or something. Anyways I gave it a 3 because the texture is SO amazing and the color is too, just not on me!

About reviewer (259 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

3.0

8 years ago

Colour: light grey frost. Very velvety smooth texture, and beyond blendable. I'm giving it one less lippy because it looked blue on my lids, and not the grey I wanted. I read other reviews where the same thing happened to other chicks, so it seems to be common. Anyway, I returned it to Mac and exchanged for something else.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

8 years ago

I have had this eyeshadow for years, and I have never really used it very much... until now. I bought the dangerous cuvee paint pot, and I decided to put on this eye shadow on top of it, and it made the eyeshadow look soo nice!! I never realized but silver is kind of a glamorous look to pull off for every day, but when you want to put a pop of silver on your lids, this color is perfect!! Especially with Dangerous Cuvee PP under it!

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

8 years ago

Lovely silver eyeshadow. It works well all over the lid, with one of my other favourite MAC eyeshadows 'Sketch' in the crease.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool