Bobbi Brown Rose Shimmer Brick Shimmerbrick

Bobbi Brown Rose Shimmer Brick Shimmerbrick
Rose Shimmer Brick ShimmerbrickRose Shimmer Brick ShimmerbrickBobbi Brown Shimmer brick Rose

4.1

on 1/26/2017 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Am I missing something here?!

I really wanted to love this product, it caught my eye every time I went past a BB counter and decided to treat myself.

I was so so disappointed!! It's really pricey for what it is, and I don't know if I got a dud one but I have to really work my brush into it to get any on, and even then it's a really mediocre finish. Such a let down!

I wouldn't buy again as I don't think it's any better than the cheaper alternatives (e.g No.7) and will stick to my HG Becca highlighter, serves me right for cheating on my HG!

on 8/13/2015 12:31:00 PM

Lovely palate. Serious issue tho with how this stuff jus crumbles and breaks. For that reason I wouldn't buy it again. It's very nice if you want a sparkly sheen over your blusher, jus for something extra and especially good if you are being photographed! Other than that it's pretty much an expensive and fairly unnecessary product, but if you've got the money to chuck about for it, go for it!

on 8/13/2015 11:38:00 AM

Despite seeming quite expensive this product is 100% worth it. I use mine daily and it has lasted me months and months. So gorgeous as a blush or to add as a highlighter on top of another blush. Especially love this in summer on its own to add a beautiful glow.

I got this a few years ago and didn't end up using it too often because it is too shimmery to be used as a blush. It works on the inner corners of my eyes as a highlighter but I have eye shimmer sticks that are easier to apply than this. I won't be purchasing again.

on 8/17/2014 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

My issue is soley with the packaging. I've had the product break or the plastic itself break and not open. I wish it was more protective or easier

I love this so much! The colours are beautiful and it's perfect to wear on its own. Definitely recommend and I'd love to try other colours in this range.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Pink blush and highlighter in one. I love the shimmer and the versatile pink. It really goes with anything. It's not super pigmented so you don't have to worry about putting too much blush by accident. It gives just the right amount of shimmer and pink for your cheeks. It really is dummy proof. A must have blush/highlighter.

on 2/4/2014 5:32:00 PM

I love the shimmer bricks. I have practically every color. I'm very fair, so the only colors I don't use are the very light shades (they don't show up well). And they last forever. The one thing I don't use it for is as eye shadow (which they claim you can). I find it very uncomfortable on my eyes, but on my face, it's wonderful!

on 1/24/2014 11:30:00 PM

My friend passed this product to me (as she didn't like it), and I'm so glad she did! I've been using is for ~2 weeks now, and I quite like it. It's a really nice subtle look to my face. It really brought life! My first impression would have been that it might be too pink on my face - but it doesn't appear so (which makes me so happy). My 2nd favourite highlighter that I've used! There is shimmer of course (it is called a shimmer brick after all), but that doesn't bother me too much. An added bonus is that it's so pretty to look at cause the packaging is adorable/simple and the colours are so stunning. :)

The only reason I would not "buy it again" (seeing as it was passed down to me) is solely because the price is expensive - but to be fair it is Bobbi Brown!

on 11/8/2013 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Somehow when the weather changes my skin looks.....sallow and truthfully I start to look more my age. My blushes and bronzers, which worked so well in warm months just looked like they were sitting on top of my skin. I had always been curious about BB Shimmerbrick, but the word shimmer turned me off, as I am a woman of a certain age and shimmer isn't my friend anymore. However, I wanted something to make my cheeks look younger and more glowy.
I looked at all of the colors, and dismissed those that I concluded were more of a highlighter, then settled on Rose. I didn't use the SB until after my makeup including blush was done, and then with a very fluffy brush swiped the smallest amount on the apples of my cheeks. What a difference. I looked more alive, younger and certainly healthier, without a trace of the dreaded word shimmer. I completely understand why this has been such a popular product for so many years, I also believe that it is worth every penny to splurge on the original (even though there are so many copies) largely because I don't know if I'll ever need to buy another one there is so much product and one uses so little to such a great effect. I also have tried some of the dupes, and the chunky glitter or too much glow in other products led me to the BB counter. I will definitely try other colors in this range. I love when a product does what it claims to do. This one certainly does.