Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction

Pure SeductionPure SeductionPure SeductionPure Seduction

4.1

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

This is one of the sweeter scented VS sprays and I was obsessed with it a few years ago. I still like to wear it from time to time but I don't find myself reaching for it that often as it can be a little too sweet and can sometimes feel a bit too young for me.

on 1/27/2017 11:32:00 PM

I agree any age can wear whatever they want:):) When I was a teen my mom couldn't afford to buy me body sprays from VS, now that I'm old (30) I have quite a few and really enjoy them. I suffer from migraines and these body sprays (used in moderation lol) don't bother me & are a fun change from my usual perfumes, I actually like that they are light and the scent dissipates quickly... so I can change it up later in the day if I want to. Pure seduction is my absolute favorite though..very sweet & juicy & a little sharp. in my mind the poison apple from Snow White smells kinda like this

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm an older person who wears this!! I don't think this is age specific it just smells plain good! It smells soapy like a good shampoo fresh smelling fruity. I love it & resent being told I'm too old to wear a scent as an offhandedly placed below-the-belt insinuating insult. To say a scent has an age bracket is silly & superfluous. I'll just use this as cougar bait. Not every person who is over 39 and a half smells like your powdery ancient great aunt. :-)

on 4/22/2016 12:12:00 PM

this smells like fruit cocktail on me. ick

This is one of my favourite scent from Victoria secret..this smell is amazing..i really like it..this smells stays on me whole day and on my dress couple of days or more..with this fruity and flower smell i have fallen love with it ..will definitely repurchase๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

OH MY GOD THIS IS THE ONLY PERFUME I USE. I have bought multiples of this perfume i just love it its super light and fruity but is so amazing please buy this you will be so impressed

on 8/4/2015 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

One of my go to scents! I love it but wont buy it at regular price. I wait to they go on sale!

on 8/4/2015 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a mist spray that comes off very light and fresh. It is a sweet noted perfume and smells much of fruits and flowers.
The botanicals advertised here are:melon, plum and freesia. When I first sprayed this the first note I always smelled was honeydew melon and plumeria.The undertone smell reminded me of berrys I did not smell plum , but maybe it was masked by the berry scent. Somewhere in the middle I noticed a sweet pea/ violet like blend. Though it was very weak. I guessed this was what they meant by the freesia. Freesia is a flower whose scent I would compare to a rose, violet, hyacinth or a lilac. If you like the smell of freesia you may enjoy the blend here but it is the weakest and it is not the same.
One other thing , this has alcohol. Sometimes after I sprayed this and rubbed it on my pulse the transfer seemed uneven between the actual alcohol and the fragrance on both hands. The alcohol scent smells like ethanol and it is one of the first thing you sometimes whiff when this is spritzed on. Luckily, it seems to disappear within the first 5 minutes or so only to be replaced with the featured must spray.
This is good for anytime of year but nicest in the spring or summer. It does not last long . It lasts about 2 hours but that is how a mist is. It will not smell heavy, but it may smell to sweet for some.

on 6/21/2015 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The scent is pleasant, as is all the other VS fragrance, but what makes Pure Seduction more special to me is how gorgeous the color of the liquid is. It looks like melted jewels. I love displaying it in my room.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

pure seduction is so sweet. i detest pure seduction along with love spell. pure seduction is sugar overload in a bottle. when sprayed i instantly start coughing. it reminds me of hawaiian punch just gross and juveinile scent. yuck

Popular Fragrances