Revlon Age Defying Makeup with Botafirm SPF 20 for Normal/Combination Skin

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Revlon Age Defying Makeup with Botafirm SPF 20 for Normal/Combination Skin

3.4

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (8.0%), Zinc Oxide (3%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Boron Nitride, Acetyl Hexapeptide 3, Nylon 12, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl 6 Polyricinoleate, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Alumina, Glycine Soja Protein (Soybean), Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Salicylic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Macrocystic Pyrifera (Extract), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PVP, Fomes Officinalis Extract (Mushroom), Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract (Grape), Morus Bombycis Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Laureth 7, Glycerin, Silica, Methicone, PEG/PPG 20/15 Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Tribehenin, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 11/10/2013 8:19:00 PM

Virtually no coverage! As others have stated most tinted moisturizers have more coverage than this, thank god I picked this up on clearance for a couple of bucks.

What a range of reviews for this product, unfortunately, my experience with this stuff was awful!

on 10/25/2013 12:47:00 AM

I personally love this foundation! Im on my THIRD bottle. I dont necessarily have perfect skin either and the coverage works great for me! I also love that its not cakey or look like a mask. I apply it using a sponge after i have already moisturized and its a medium coverage and generally covers my blemishes after i top it off with my powder. Another thing that i love about this foundation is that it doesn't make my skin worse, if anything my skin has cleared up since i have switched over to this. My old foundation I used to have to run to the bathroom and blot every couple hrs. but this one lasts all day, if its really humid i might have to blot maybe once midday but nothing to complain about!! I would appreciate a pump though ;) Overall, i lovelovelove this and will continue repurchasing!!!

on 8/1/2013 7:33:00 PM

Love this! I am 49, and have used and tried soooooooooo many foundations and was never happy with the products I tried--until now. I have been using this for over a year and I am so happy with this product. I have combination skin with some fine lines, but, when I put this on my face, my skin looks very healthy, and more importantly, younger. It does not transfer onto your clothing, and the color stays true ALL day. I have even gone to bed without washing it off(not a habit, to be sure) and the next morning the foundation looked as though I had just applied it. Love this product. I just wish it came with a pump.

on 7/11/2013 11:31:00 PM

THIS IS SO BAD! It has less coverage then a tinted moisturizer. It is literally like I am putting a regular moisturizer on. Needless to say I returned that sucker.

on 4/27/2013 6:18:00 AM

I love this foundation. It blends in well on my face and I love how it has a matte finish. The only downside to this product is that it only has light to medium coverage and I would prefer a more fuller coverage. I love how light it feels on my face aswell and it lasts all day. I will definately repurchase

Revlon, are you by chance reading this? If so, thanks a lot for NOTHING, you morons!

I have used Age-Defying with BotaFirm for dry skin since it came out. It was perfect. My shade was 04 Nude Beige. But you had to go and change it, didn't you? That's right....some bright-eyed, squirrelly little overachiever decided he was going to make his mark by improving what DID NOT NEED improving. But you allowed it, and you screwed up.

Otherwise, can you tell me how and why the 04 Nude Beige in your hotshot reformulated "Age-Defying for ALL Skin types" is NOT THE SAME COLOR as 04 Nude Beige in the old formula? Can you tell me why the old one is for fair cool skin like mine, and the new one (same shade!) is TAN? .........No?..........I didn't think so.

Thanks a hell of a lot for making me have to start from scratch and find a new foundation at my age.

on 2/16/2013 12:52:00 PM

I am over 40 and have fair skin, and I LOVE this foundation. It's hard to find foundations with natural sunscreens like this one ( zinc oxide & titanium dioxide ) since most dermatologists will tell you the physical sunblocks protect you the best!

This foundation is not heavy, and blends very well. I would especially recommend this foundation for women over 40 like me.

on 2/9/2013 4:53:00 PM

LIke this alot this winter! Maybe its because I am using a serum too, but I love the matte finish of the buff beige, and I like the tightening effect I perceive, especially around the eyes. I also dig how long it lasts- at least 8 hours, yet doesn't transfer. Im only 36, but I wonder if this botafirm ingredient has a long lasting effect on my skin. If so, I might be able to count on this for multitasking.

on 2/6/2013 1:56:00 PM

I've been using this for the last year and really like it, it covers well and doesn't make me look like I'm wearing makeup. It blends well, and I've even used it to tint my favorite moisturizer.
Only bad thing about it is when I used mineral powder it seems to clump in my fine lines and make them more obvious, I stopped using any powder when I wear it and it's still fine,

First, let me say I got this on sale for around $8 at Walgreens. I chose the shade Bare Buff 02. I'm usually the lightest or next lightest shades in foundations. This looks darker in the bottle, but goes on lighter.
There should be a pump to dispense. I do like that the SPF in this is from zinc/titanium oxide, no chemical spf which irritate my skin.
This goes on lighter than bottle color, like I mentioned. It spreads easily and isn't dry. Goes on pretty smooth, i've been using fingers and then dusting with powder.
I do have to blot Tzone mid day, but that is with most. It looks decent as the day goes by, no oxidizing. I would say its light to med coverage, but can layer and doesn't cake up on me. No added fragrance, but does have a slight nutty, warm scent to it when applied. It gives me a nice glow without shimmer and its not flat matte. I have noticed breaking out more since using this, but am not sure if it is this or something else so that may be an issue.
Pros:
doesn't cake, no chemical spf, fairly inexpensive
Cons: possible breakout culprit, wouldn't recommend for oily skin, can be difficult to match since it goes on much lighter than bottle looks
all in all not too bad, catch it on sale and give it a try!