REVLON Age Defying Makeup with Botafirm SPF 20 for Normal/Combination Skin

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
REVLON Age Defying Makeup with Botafirm SPF 20 for Normal/Combination Skin

3.0

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (8.0%), Zinc Oxide (3%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Boron Nitride, Acetyl Hexapeptide 3, Nylon 12, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl 6 Polyricinoleate, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Alumina, Glycine Soja Protein (Soybean), Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Salicylic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Macrocystic Pyrifera (Extract), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PVP, Fomes Officinalis Extract (Mushroom), Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract (Grape), Morus Bombycis Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Laureth 7, Glycerin, Silica, Methicone, PEG/PPG 20/15 Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Tribehenin, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Golden Beige is much darker than Colorstay Golden Beige, suiting NC30-35. Just an observation...

on 4/17/2015 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I tried this because I wanted a foundation with spf. I hate the smell. It stays with me all day and reminds me of my grandmother's makeup. But worse, it slicks off my very oily face and feels slimy within 2 hours. I would not re-purchase and cannot finish this bottle. I love Revlon's Colorstay.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

very poor coverage it's not buildable at all, it didnt cover up anything.., it doesn't have a pump it's so annoying, but it has some SPF in it which is a good thing, but eh...

on 7/26/2013 6:24:00 PM

I must agree with Lili95. This fdt sucks. I was looking for something to counteract the extremely dry weather we're having here, and my aging used-to-be-very-oily skin, but I can't afford to spend a bloody fortune, so I tried this.

Bad mistake. When I opened the bottle there was about half an inch of OIL sitting on top. Oh, well. Sometimes you've got to shake a product, so I gave this a good shake. I put it on and it was still an oily mess. Oh, and no coverage whatsoever. Did I mention it has no coverage? In short, I hate this muck. I have to go out in a minute so I don't have time to redo my MU. I had to powder my face to death to counteract the oiliness, which rather defeated the purpose of trying not to dry my skin out. I can almost feel my skin breaking out from this garbage. This is going back tomorrow PRONTO.

Why, oh WHY, do these "experts" believe that because a woman is past 40, she has to smother her face in grease? Lord knows we buy enough of their stuff to pay for a lifetime of research. And yet, they keep coming back with the same old same old: either blotting-paper dry products, or lard-in-a-jar. And I don't care how much they gas away about their "breakthrough anti-aging so and so, for all skins." No, it isn't. It's just a variation of the same rubbish.

I'm no expert, but even I know that grease does NOT prevent or correct wrinkles. It only makes your face look gross and your skin break out.

Forgive the rant, but I am very frustrated at the moment, and I am tired of these snake-oil (pun intended) peddlers who call themselves "experts."

on 7/13/2013 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this foundation! Yes, this foundation is light. It gives a light coverage for those who don't need much to cover. If you have acne or "bad" skin, it's not for you! I believe that is why there are so many bad reviews. I always get complements on how nice my skin looks. I tried other brands and nothing compares to this one. This foundation beats Chanel Perfection Lumiere, hands down! It makes my skin look dewy and fresh! As long as this foundation is sold at DS, I will continue to purchase it!

on 7/11/2013 11:31:00 PM

THIS IS SO BAD! It has less coverage then a tinted moisturizer. It is literally like I am putting a regular moisturizer on. Needless to say I returned that sucker.

on 7/3/2012 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This foundation is really good!
I am 38, and I've tried several brands of foundations such as mac, clinique, loreal, shiseido...
Probably this is my favorite because:
the collor I bought, 02-bare buff, matches my skin tone perfectly (arround mac nc20-25)as it is light and sightly yellow,
the formula is good for combination skin,
the coverage is light/medium
it looks like I have no foundation on
it's not expensive considering the quality.
it seems like my skin is improving (!)
So this is a wonderful product and I'm glad I've found it!

on 7/1/2012 2:38:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I've been searching and searching for something with just a little coverage and an SPF and was hoping to find a tinted moisturizer, but I picked this up at target since it was spf 20 and it's been very nice! applies smoothly, it's a decent color match in the sun but looks perfect outdoors, I don't think it's breaking me out or anything. I still notice it looks just a smidge orange in the sun, but I'm remedying this by putting some on my neck. I think it looks very natural too. If I run out during the summer I'll repurchase otherwise I want to try the new creme stuff!

on 1/30/2012 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this WAY more than the DNA one. That is just too thick and greasy, plus it doesn't last. This is a much more luxurious product. Finish is dewy, which I like because my skin is very dry. This covers and blends beautifully, not at all in a thick, masky way. I love that this has SPF. Definite repurchase.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Bleh! Just made me look wet and uncovered! Too light of coverage. Not impressed.