REVLON Age Defying Makeup with Botafirm SPF 20 for Normal/Combination Skin

Filtered by skin type : Oily
REVLON Age Defying Makeup with Botafirm SPF 20 for Normal/Combination Skin

4.1

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (8.0%), Zinc Oxide (3%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Boron Nitride, Acetyl Hexapeptide 3, Nylon 12, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl 6 Polyricinoleate, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Alumina, Glycine Soja Protein (Soybean), Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Salicylic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Macrocystic Pyrifera (Extract), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PVP, Fomes Officinalis Extract (Mushroom), Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract (Grape), Morus Bombycis Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Laureth 7, Glycerin, Silica, Methicone, PEG/PPG 20/15 Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Tribehenin, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I only bought this because it was on sale on walgreens for $4 so I decided to try it and... I did like this stuff it has no coverage at all and made my face feel so oily . I would not buy this again

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I picked up this foundation at Big Lots (I really hope it's not being discontinued)!! It was packaged with a matching pressed powder for only $6. Wow, what a fantastic foundation!! I have very oily, acne-prone skin even though I'm over 50 years old, but this foundation, used with the matching powder, is fabulous!! It doesn't turn orange, doesn't cake, & hasn't broken me out at all (I've been using it for 2 weeks straight now). I do re-apply powder lightly after lunch, but it doesn't ever feel heavy.

I use Sand Beige in all of my Revlon foundations. My favorite was the Colorstay Natural (with the pump), along with the Shine Control Mattifying in the squeeze bottle for summer, both of which have been discontinued. Thank goodness for Big Lots, where I've been able to stock up my discontinued favorites. This one will be great for the cooler, drier weather!!

on 10/28/2007 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Sheer to medium coverage(if layered properly, it can cover as well as Color Stay), radiant finish, good color series, Ideal for oily skin in the winter times. For a good matte finish, I just give a powder touch-up. I use Cover girl's True blend (transparent medium). The powder touch-up over this foundation also helps to hide my pores. The foundation does not streak and lasts for a whole day (in a dry cold winter day).
Good sun screen. I have it in color bare/buff. It is kind of light when I just apply it. However, it will turn to the right shade of my skin after a couple of hours. Generally, I wish the foundation provides more coverage. I just use it in the dry cold winter days since it gets oily in the humid warm days (a perfect foundation for winter). I am not sure I will repurchase it since I want to try other brands.
Edit:
-Among all the foundations that I have used, this one by far is the best for a sheer/medium coverage.
-NC 25 should choose nude color
-the bottom line is that among all the foundations I have tried, the one is the BEST

on 9/13/2006 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Thought I'd give this a try based on all the positive reviews. I much prefer the Colorstay Active Light spf25. This didn't cover as well and didn't have half the staying power on my oily skin. In fact, it emphasized the dryness on my cheeks and made my t-zone feel oilier. I also couldn't get the correct color - natural beige was too dark & sand beige gave my skin a white cast. Funny considering I use natural beige in the Colorstay line. I won't purchase again. There are better products out there for my skin type.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love it!! I usually use the New Complexion in ivory and it was looking too dirty, thick and oily for summer, so I bought some of the Age Defying for oily skin in Fresh Ivory and the color matches perfectly. My skin looks like it's glowing from within, smooth and matte all day long. I still have to cover up with a concealer on spots because it is medium coverage, but it is nice and feels good on in the heat. It is hard to get it out of the bottle, so a pump feature would be better. All around though this gets high marks and I will continue to use it. UPDATE: I have tried a few low-high ends (Rimmel, Maybelline, Prescriptives, Dior) and this one still stands at #1 for color, formula, SPF, and I even put it in a pump bottle for easier application!! This has been the best for my oily skin and I don't even need powder to stay matte, yet this gives a glow that I can't describe. Perfect!!

on 4/9/2006 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Finally a foundation that's pale enough for me, but doesn't make me look dead! I have a hard time finding a good shade of foundation in any price range. Most either make me look orange-dull or grayish-dull. This dries VERY light, but has a peachy-ness to it that gives it some life. Some may find it to "white" from the Zinc Oxide, but it's perfect for me since my face is redder than my neck. I love the aspect of it having some Zinc Oxide, since I'm sensitive to chemical suncreens. It's consistency is a creme/gel and it blends very well without any flakiness. It dries to a smooth, dewey-matte finish with med/light coverage. You could easily layer it to get full coverage. I smooth and pat this on with my fingers and it's fool-proof for me. I have oily skin and while this doesn't control oil to any great extent, it doesn't melt off when I blot throughout the day. Doesn't break me out either!!! It's perfect for me, though I wish it came in a tube or pump dispencer. ---I'm 20, with oily/acne prone skin, very pale with yellow undertones---

on 5/28/2005 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this for 1 month. Not only does it provides good coverage, it also looks natural. And my skin is actually smoother than ever.. I really did not expect that from a cosmetics. I have tried many diff high end and low end foundation. This is the best I've tried. It also comes with UVA/UVB sun protection.
The only thing I don't like is the packaging. When I first used it because the bottle is full, it could get messy.