REVLON Age Defying Makeup with Botafirm SPF 20 for Normal/Combination Skin

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
REVLON Age Defying Makeup with Botafirm SPF 20 for Normal/Combination Skin

3.8

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (8.0%), Zinc Oxide (3%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Boron Nitride, Acetyl Hexapeptide 3, Nylon 12, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl 6 Polyricinoleate, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Alumina, Glycine Soja Protein (Soybean), Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Salicylic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Macrocystic Pyrifera (Extract), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PVP, Fomes Officinalis Extract (Mushroom), Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract (Grape), Morus Bombycis Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Laureth 7, Glycerin, Silica, Methicone, PEG/PPG 20/15 Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Tribehenin, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

I wasn't impressed enough with this foundation to want to purchase it again.
It's an okay foundation but it won't work miracles. It's got medium coverage with a dewy finish.
The problem with this is that it feels like a mask which is something that annoys me. Other than that it is average.

This is the closest dupe to Nars Sheer Glow I've found. The coverage, look and feel are spot-on! This foundation is a little heavier in application feel and there's SPF in this but they are VERY similar and NARS SG is my HG. I do like this budget friendly option for my very dehydrated skin. Oily skin people will not like this. The title states the obvious "Age Defying", it's for mature, dry and dehydrated spectrum of skins.

on 10/25/2013 12:47:00 AM

I personally love this foundation! Im on my THIRD bottle. I dont necessarily have perfect skin either and the coverage works great for me! I also love that its not cakey or look like a mask. I apply it using a sponge after i have already moisturized and its a medium coverage and generally covers my blemishes after i top it off with my powder. Another thing that i love about this foundation is that it doesn't make my skin worse, if anything my skin has cleared up since i have switched over to this. My old foundation I used to have to run to the bathroom and blot every couple hrs. but this one lasts all day, if its really humid i might have to blot maybe once midday but nothing to complain about!! I would appreciate a pump though ;) Overall, i lovelovelove this and will continue repurchasing!!!

Revlon, are you by chance reading this? If so, thanks a lot for NOTHING, you morons!

I have used Age-Defying with BotaFirm for dry skin since it came out. It was perfect. My shade was 04 Nude Beige. But you had to go and change it, didn't you? That's right....some bright-eyed, squirrelly little overachiever decided he was going to make his mark by improving what DID NOT NEED improving. But you allowed it, and you screwed up.

Otherwise, can you tell me how and why the 04 Nude Beige in your hotshot reformulated "Age-Defying for ALL Skin types" is NOT THE SAME COLOR as 04 Nude Beige in the old formula? Can you tell me why the old one is for fair cool skin like mine, and the new one (same shade!) is TAN? .........No?..........I didn't think so.

Thanks a hell of a lot for making me have to start from scratch and find a new foundation at my age.

on 2/16/2013 12:52:00 PM

I am over 40 and have fair skin, and I LOVE this foundation. It's hard to find foundations with natural sunscreens like this one ( zinc oxide & titanium dioxide ) since most dermatologists will tell you the physical sunblocks protect you the best!

This foundation is not heavy, and blends very well. I would especially recommend this foundation for women over 40 like me.

on 7/17/2012 12:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This product is my kind of expensive, 15 bucks! Luckily, my cvs somehow had a 75% sticker on it so I got it for 4 dollars. (ow oww!) Anyway, I've always tried liquid foundations and they always look unnatural, noticable, heavy and blah! I hate them! I picked this up because it's for dry skin and it matched my skin so well, plus the money :D I am so glad I did because this is such a good product! The only thing that bothers me is that it comes out a little discolored if you don't shake well and it doesn't have a pump and what not. I would re buy if I wasn't into trying out new makeup everytime I need something. :)

on 7/3/2012 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This foundation is really good!
I am 38, and I've tried several brands of foundations such as mac, clinique, loreal, shiseido...
Probably this is my favorite because:
the collor I bought, 02-bare buff, matches my skin tone perfectly (arround mac nc20-25)as it is light and sightly yellow,
the formula is good for combination skin,
the coverage is light/medium
it looks like I have no foundation on
it's not expensive considering the quality.
it seems like my skin is improving (!)
So this is a wonderful product and I'm glad I've found it!

on 7/1/2012 2:38:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I've been searching and searching for something with just a little coverage and an SPF and was hoping to find a tinted moisturizer, but I picked this up at target since it was spf 20 and it's been very nice! applies smoothly, it's a decent color match in the sun but looks perfect outdoors, I don't think it's breaking me out or anything. I still notice it looks just a smidge orange in the sun, but I'm remedying this by putting some on my neck. I think it looks very natural too. If I run out during the summer I'll repurchase otherwise I want to try the new creme stuff!

on 6/27/2012 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This provides a decent amount of coverage. I got it in the color fresh ivory, and it's a tad too pale for me, depending on the day. I normally mix it with a small pump of one of my other foundations that are slightly darker. It can have a slightly powdery finish, but that can be combated with a primer applied before application. Overall, I would by this again, because you do get a lot of product.

on 12/21/2011 11:16:00 PM

I picked this up tonight at the store and now I am kicking myself for spending 12 bucks on it. I tried it on half my face with moisturizer under it, it does not cover anything, and it sunk into my pores making them look even larger. The other half of my face I used a primer then tried again with the foundation, using a sponge this time. Same thing, sinks it, looks chalky, and no coverage. I got more coverage from my tinted moisturizer. Iam bummed cuz I spent so much money on it and its CRAP.. save your money folks.