Revlon Age Defying Makeup with Botafirm SPF 20 for Normal/Combination Skin

Filtered by age: 25-29
Revlon Age Defying Makeup with Botafirm SPF 20 for Normal/Combination Skin

3.9

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (8.0%), Zinc Oxide (3%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Boron Nitride, Acetyl Hexapeptide 3, Nylon 12, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl 6 Polyricinoleate, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Alumina, Glycine Soja Protein (Soybean), Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Salicylic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Macrocystic Pyrifera (Extract), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PVP, Fomes Officinalis Extract (Mushroom), Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract (Grape), Morus Bombycis Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Laureth 7, Glycerin, Silica, Methicone, PEG/PPG 20/15 Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Tribehenin, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

To clarify, the item pictured is not the current form of this product. Pictured is what the foundation used to look like; this product is no longer categorized between Normal/Combination and Dry, it now reads for 'All Skin Types'. The glass bottle is slightly taller, now with a plastic pump. However, the foundation that is in the picture used to be my HG foundation. I loved it. It was moisturizing, and glowy; with coverage that fell somewhere between light and light-medium. And it seemed to just melt into the skin, it had that 'my skin but better' look to it. Its current formulation is ok, but nothing like it used to be... it still has that skin smoothing quality about it, but all of the other things I mentioned are gone.

on 7/13/2013 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this foundation! Yes, this foundation is light. It gives a light coverage for those who don't need much to cover. If you have acne or "bad" skin, it's not for you! I believe that is why there are so many bad reviews. I always get complements on how nice my skin looks. I tried other brands and nothing compares to this one. This foundation beats Chanel Perfection Lumiere, hands down! It makes my skin look dewy and fresh! As long as this foundation is sold at DS, I will continue to purchase it!

on 6/19/2012 7:36:00 PM

I found this to be a light-medium coverage foundation. The shade I got was 04 nude beige, and I am somewhere between NC20 and NC25 depending on the season. I found the color in the bottle to be a lot darker and pinker than my actual skin color (I am Asian with light skin), but it still ended up working for me, maybe because the coverage was light. My skin can be flaky sometimes, but it doesn't seem to accentuate the flaky spots as much as other foundations I've tried. It also lasts all day without turning orange. I do not like the packaging as it is in a glass bottle and you kind of just pour it out onto your hand. There is a nutty smell that others have mentioned, but it is not strong and does not stay around.The finish is nice and makes my skin look better without seeming like I have a lot of makeup on.

This foundation is the best I have ever had on my skin. It blends really well with my skin and it looks like I don't have any makeup on at all!
It goes well with any powder you want to use over it. No touch ups are necessary and it doesn't slide all over my face, like other people seem to experience.
The only drawback is the bottle, really. It doesn't have a pump and that makes it slightly unhygienic.

on 3/6/2010 10:06:00 PM

I have been searching the web for days to find a new foundation. My old one has started to settle into my smile lines. I wanted a light coverage foundation to give me a more polished look that would work well with my slight smile lines and some faint creases on my forehead.

I love this stuff. It gives me a porcelain look and takes about 5 years off my face easily. Plus I love the way it feels. My skin is very soft and touchable when wearing this. When putting it on it is very creamy and blends excellently.

This is perfect for people that have pretty good skin and just want to polish up their look.

on 8/8/2009 11:13:00 PM

Not the foundation for me, but might work for someone that has dry skin and needs very little coverage. It really didn't cover any of the redness or unevenness. Also, as another reviewer stated, it does have an odor that stays. Might work for someone else - but not me.

on 4/13/2009 12:13:00 PM

I really wanted to like this, but I guess I just need more coverage. I put it on and it looked like nothing so I applied my mineral powder makeup over it and it was fine. I would say this is on the lihgt side of light to medium. The ColorStay(sp?) Sport TM had better coverage, so I might exchange this for that or just return it and buy the Clinique workout. All in all, it does nothing bad for me, but nothing good for me either. EDM in Multitasking and Rimmel 16 hour in Ivory are still my HGs.

This product offers medium coverage for for dry combo skin. It is okay for daily use (as opposed for evening wear). I would consider purchasing again.

on 12/2/2008 9:53:00 PM

it's been hard for me trying to find a good drug store foundation since I've been a little financily challanged for the past two years. I love this foundation. I'm the fairest half Asian and this def goes on with min. coverage but flawless and there is NO oily t-zone. I have a problem with foundation greasing on my face but not this one!

I will keep purchasing this product even after I get better pay.

This foundation feels and smells nice, but that's about it. It gets a two only because it didn't break me out or turn me completely orange like a lot of other drugstore brands. The bottle opening is too large (why won't everyone switch to pumps?). The coverage wasn't great and it made my pores look insanely huge. I tried it with and without the age defying finishing powder--no difference, just gigantic pores before and after. I'm returning it today.

If anyone has suggestions for a foundation and/or powder that won't settle into my pores, won't be too drying on my cheeks, but also won't slide off of the rest of my face in the TX heat--I would love to hear them. I'm at the point where I would pay anything for the right make up.