Revlon Age Defying Makeup with Botafirm SPF 20 for Normal/Combination Skin

Revlon Age Defying Makeup with Botafirm SPF 20 for Normal/Combination Skin

3.7

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (8.0%), Zinc Oxide (3%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Boron Nitride, Acetyl Hexapeptide 3, Nylon 12, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl 6 Polyricinoleate, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Alumina, Glycine Soja Protein (Soybean), Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Salicylic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Macrocystic Pyrifera (Extract), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PVP, Fomes Officinalis Extract (Mushroom), Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract (Grape), Morus Bombycis Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Laureth 7, Glycerin, Silica, Methicone, PEG/PPG 20/15 Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Tribehenin, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

To clarify, the item pictured is not the current form of this product. Pictured is what the foundation used to look like; this product is no longer categorized between Normal/Combination and Dry, it now reads for 'All Skin Types'. The glass bottle is slightly taller, now with a plastic pump. However, the foundation that is in the picture used to be my HG foundation. I loved it. It was moisturizing, and glowy; with coverage that fell somewhere between light and light-medium. And it seemed to just melt into the skin, it had that 'my skin but better' look to it. Its current formulation is ok, but nothing like it used to be... it still has that skin smoothing quality about it, but all of the other things I mentioned are gone.

I wasn't impressed enough with this foundation to want to purchase it again.
It's an okay foundation but it won't work miracles. It's got medium coverage with a dewy finish.
The problem with this is that it feels like a mask which is something that annoys me. Other than that it is average.

Golden Beige is much darker than Colorstay Golden Beige, suiting NC30-35. Just an observation...

on 4/17/2015 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I tried this because I wanted a foundation with spf. I hate the smell. It stays with me all day and reminds me of my grandmother's makeup. But worse, it slicks off my very oily face and feels slimy within 2 hours. I would not re-purchase and cannot finish this bottle. I love Revlon's Colorstay.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

very poor coverage it's not buildable at all, it didnt cover up anything.., it doesn't have a pump it's so annoying, but it has some SPF in it which is a good thing, but eh...

I have only used this product for one day.. but I can definitely say I was surprised by how good it was. I have some acne scaring on my face - not deep scaring, just on the surface and I do get some acne sometimes so I do need good coverage. Although I used some concealer over the scars, this product did its job well. When I first put it on I wasn't sure it would have great coverage but after a few minutes I looked in the mirror and seemed that to have settled and it looked great - it looked so naturaly, not cakey at all and I have had it on all day and it still looks great! Definitely would recommend this but if you need good coverage for acne scaring you will have to use a little concealer. Overal great foundation and I love the pump and the packaging/bottle!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a very sheer foundation. I actually bought this by mistake and decided to give it a try anyway. I used it only once because it was one of the worst foundations I have ever tried. It's very very sheer and has a funny odor to it. It kinda smells of chemicals but also kind of peanut buttery. I know that's weird, right. But my boyfriend actually noticed it first. He leaned in to hug me right after I had applied this, so it was still fairly wet and he said wow ur face smells like peanut butter! Lol! I know it sounds crazy but it actually does..with a slight chemically smell too, if that makes any sense. Anyways, the coverage was poor. I had to use a ton of powder over this and I would definitely not buy this again. Thank God I returned this & could get back my $9, this was so not worth it! Revlon does have a new version of this foundation out w/a pump and way better coverage and I can't wait to try that one!

This is the closest dupe to Nars Sheer Glow I've found. The coverage, look and feel are spot-on! This foundation is a little heavier in application feel and there's SPF in this but they are VERY similar and NARS SG is my HG. I do like this budget friendly option for my very dehydrated skin. Oily skin people will not like this. The title states the obvious "Age Defying", it's for mature, dry and dehydrated spectrum of skins.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I only bought this because it was on sale on walgreens for $4 so I decided to try it and... I did like this stuff it has no coverage at all and made my face feel so oily . I would not buy this again

on 11/16/2013 12:56:00 PM

Used the foundation for years and really like it, blends well, covereage tad on the light side but it is buildable.. Worth a try!