The Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Oil

4.1

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Corylus Avellana Nut Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Citral.

I haven't noticed any difference since using this, I don't think it does any good or bad to my skin.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

A nice co-worker gave this to me as she herself did not like it...I personally love it! And, I'm acne-prone. Actually, I've combo-skin for the most part, so this really helps those nasty little dry patches. I'm Indian, so getting white flakey dry patches on brown skin is extremely noticeable and thus I try and avoid it at all costs! Since I do however, suffer from the odd breakout, I only wear this after cleansing of course (with my Clarins gentle face wash) about 3 times a wk, which certainly has helped as my skin is soft and glowing. I currently work in cosmetics, and often customers think I'm wearing foundation when I'm not. My skin at 39 has never looked better! A decade ago it was all acne, after that dry and now finally it's just "normal"...I believe this and my derma e vitamin A oil are to thank...

To be honest I only bought this because it was $15 and it is usually around $40 in New Zealand which is a bit expensive for me to fork out on something I wasn't sure would work for me... So glad I had a chance to use it my skin was so dry and dehydrated I was using moisture masks and deep moisturises and nothing worked :(

After 3 days of using this my skin is loving it. The first day it dissapeared into my skin as my skin was so dry and dehydrated... not on the 3rd day my skin is looking more even and actually glowing.. and now the oil takes a little longer to soak into my skin which is a sign it is not as dry.

I am in love with this product and it is amazing for my skin during winter and especially as Im travelling at the moment and airplane aircon isn't the best for skin... I will stop using it when my skin doesn't soak it up as much and will just use it on dry sections as I dont want to breakout.

But I highly recommend to anyone who has dry and dehydrated skin and nothing else is working - this is like liquid gold for dry skin.

Thank you Body Shop for a great quality product !!!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Amazing product. I use this everyday before moisturizer, only on my cheeks though because it makes my T-zone too oily. It gives a nice healthy glow, evened out my skin, and doesn't break me out at all. Very smooth and hydrating. It has a strong rose water scent but it goes away after application.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Lovely and suprisingly light oil that had really made my rubbish skin glow. I work outside 9 hours a day 6 days a week but using this product has moisturised and evened skin tone. Packaging is ok but pity you can't see how much product is left and if you accidently knock over bottle it goes everywhere! Not cheap but I think this is a quality product they I would buy again.

I bought this stuff a few months ago on sale (at like TJMaxx or somewhere for like $10). I grabbed it because I get super dry skin in the winter and thought this stuff might help. I use this over Clinique's moisture mask at night. I definitely used too much at first, it started to feel a bit suffocating so I'd only leave it on for an hour or less. Now I use it only on dry patches and I think I like it. My skin is much softer this year, so I'm not sure if its this vitamin E oil or the mask that's working (I'm leaning towards the mask). I don't think I'd pay full price for this, but if you ever see it on sale, it's worth having around. Maybe not for every day/ night but it is soothing.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love this stuff!!! It makes my skin feel amazing, I have very dry skin and this one of my favorite products. It absorbs perfectly and makes my skin soft and hydrated all day or night without looking greasy. It is so lightweight also smells great. Unfortunately it is hard to find, I also stumbled it on it at TJ Maxx and I'm not sure where I'll get it again.

At The Body Shop currently they have a Vitamin E Serum in Oil that looks similar to this, but BEWARE it is not the same. That stuff kind of sits on your skin, doesn't absorb, and doesn't feel nearly as luxurious as this facial oil. I am always on the lookout for this!!

my holy grail product! i have combo skin. i get really oily around my T zone but get really dry patches on my chin, eyelid and around my nose. Been searching everywhere to get sth to make my skin even out and this is the best thing yet! It was quite pricey but it could literally last me for half a year. I love it!!!

I bought this product at TJ Maxx for $6.99. I fear that when the time comes I run out of this oil, I won't be able to find it again. It leaves my skin soft, glowing and evenly toned. 20 minutes after applying this, my mom asked if I was wearing makeup because my skin looked so great. I was just wearing this oil. It smells like rose petals and it's AMAZING. A few drops in the palm of your hand patted on your face does the trick quite nicely!

Really love this. Another spur of the moment purchase that has made me happy.
I put this on at night, after my normal routine of cleanse, tone, listen to beyonce, moisturise.
I use only one drop - I find that two tends to take ages to absorb and even then feels like there is excess oil clogging up my skin.

I put it on face and neck, leave to absorb, then off to bed and I wake up with super soft skin ready for another wash, moisturise. I find that my make up tends to last longer the following day after applying this oil.

One thing I will say though, is that I bought the accompanying moisturiser in this range, thinking it would compliment the oil. I couldn't have been more wrong. It left horrid little bumps on my skin and just made my skin feel vile. So beware! Stick with the oil.