no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

11 years ago

a nice lovely floral. It's a sunny floral, not too feminine, which was great for me. I've found myself lately into more florals, but with a musky, earthy kick to them. My problem with this one is that the dead flower petals kept sticking to my skin, and totally ruined the bath for me.

About reviewer (659 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

13 years ago

I LOVE this bath bomb. It smells sweet and girly, and leaves petals in the tub. BUT, they do NOT sell it is the states! I got it while I was on vacation in Prague. Stock up on it if you visit Europe!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

14 years ago

Great bath bomb! It filled with little flowers that fill up your tub. The blue dye from the bomb makes your water VERY relaxing. I was surprised that such a big bath bomb lasted such a short time. There was pretty much no scent. Altogether this bath bomb was great though!

About reviewer (53 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily

HairBlond

15 years ago

This is a HG item for me. Beautiful light blue water and little floral bits floating around you...and the scent lingers on your skin for days. The scent just transports me to the lazy days of Summer. You know the type of day where the little honey bees are happily buzzing around and blue mallow flowers and children are running through sprinklers, giggling and you're just happy to soak it all in. Love it! I only wish it was sold individually in NA. *sigh*

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

15 years ago

A gorgeous bath bomb, it has an elegant, light floral scent, that is reminiscent, as the name suggests, of summer flowers and gardens. The bomb is a pleasing light blue color and is full of blue and purple petals. A very sophisticated treat.

About reviewer (861 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

3.0

15 years ago

I thought this ballistic was just a little above average. The scent is lovely, though it isn't as strong as some of Lush's other bombs/bubble bars. The water turns to a soothing pale blue, with bits of dried flowers floating about. Clean up isn't too much of an issue, though I wouldn't want to be doing it everyday. This ballistic would be nice to use once in awhile, but there are a lot of other Lush products I would buy over this.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

16 years ago

Quite strong smell actually. Its strong, but its a NICE smell. Very relaxing, sitting there in the tub. BUT, I hate how the little flowers stick to the tub after everything!

About reviewer (115 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

EyesBlack

16 years ago

My first LUSH item! I was in love with my Fresh Lychee bath cubes and was expecting similar results (nice scent in the tub during the bath but no scent after). The Lush Bath Bomb went beyond my expections! The lovely mild flowery scent lasted on me for hours after the bath. Now I can't wait to try other Lush Bath Bombs!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

17 years ago

Wow, I can't believe I nearly swapped this away! This thing makes an awesome refreshing bath in the warmer months! I added one of these to tepid/warmish bathwater, and it turned the water pool-blue, with these great flower petals floating around (a pain to clean the tub, but whatever...) I got out of that bath SO refreshed, and it smells amazing in that organic, flowery way...

About reviewer (76 reviews)

17 years ago

Ahh summer blues, the closest I have come to the summer in six months =( I won't say this is the next best thing, but it does evoke a summer time feeling. If you close your eyes, the light wispy scent can bring you to summer night, sitting in the park, just after dusk. *sigh* I hate NY winters.

About reviewer (889 reviews)

HairBrunette