PENHALIGON'S Lavandula

Filtered by age: 25-29
PENHALIGON'S Lavandula

4.3

I received a sample of this, and I think I'm going to be purchasing a bottle when my present "everyday" scent runs out. This is a truly lovely lavender scent; it wears nicely on my skin. It started off with a puff of sweet florals, but very quickly morphed into something more complex and tolerable--I was afraid this would smell too flowery on me, since those types of scents tend to clash with my skin, but my worries were unfounded. The spicy middle notes in this really give a lot of body and make Lavandula something more interesting and sophisticated--I love it! It also smells very feminine and clean (almost a very faint soapy scent, I want to say) to my nose.

This would make an excellent perfume to wear everyday/to work. It is not terribly strong, so it won't give everybody you come in contact with a headache. That said, the only reason I don't give this five lippies is because the staying power is subpar; perhaps three hours, four max.

on 12/13/2007 11:41:00 PM

I got this as a sample, expecting to hate it as I HATE lavander with a passion - but I love this! Such a wonderful scent. It is quite strong, and it lasts all day. You can definitely smell the lavander but the combination of all the ingredients makes it not so dominating. I love it, I think its quite warm, yet light enough for a summer's day, and quite sexy.

on 7/12/2006 8:02:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This starts out as a spicy lavender scent and eventually dries down to a straight, slightly soft lavender. I gave it a 4 b/c of the accuracy of the scent, but I'm not exactly sure if this is one I would want to repurchase. I'm torn. I like lavender a lot, but there is a fleeting window of time where I think I get a whiff of B.O.! Or was I just hallucinating? Hmmm, this is one I need to play around w/ some more...

Popular Fragrances