California Tan Suddenly Sun

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

Not tested on animals

INCREDIBLE! Perfect colour, I recently started tanning once a week in the beds and use this on my face and neck area since it lags behind in colour. This stuff is my holy grail bronzer and I will continue to buy it over and over and over. Beautiful colour, and covereage. I got it on ebay for 16 dollars plus shipping. Wonderful product. If you want a perfect bronzer... BUY this!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am a definite tanorexic, but I usually tan after work or when I'm wearing makeup, so my face doesn't tan nearly as well as the rest of my body. As a result I am addicted to bronzer! This is BY FAR the best bronzer I have used, and my favorite! A lot of bronzers make your face orange or dirty looking, (ugh) this does neither. A perfect brown-gold glow, with just a hint of shimmer (not that middle-school excessive sparkly glitter crap like some) and smooth application. Even fair skinned gals can use it, since it only comes in one shade, just dust lightly! The mirror inside is super handy. I also dust it on my neck, shoulders and "decollatage" (cleavage area, as suggested by the package). Can be found at most tanning salons, or online! :)

on 10/6/2009 3:03:00 AM

I purchased this product at a local chemist in Australia (priceline). I got a tanning mousse as well for free! :) so I was happy :) this bronzer can be used anywhere- from face to all over the body! its very versatile and it doesn't make your face orangey and dirty. I layer this colour with abit of pink blush and I look super healthy. I think this product is suitable for all skin colours: dark to light! its really pretty and sexy ;)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this stuff for years... love it! Isn't orangey at all and perfect amount of shimmer, gives you SUCH a natural tan... even covers tan lines nicely.Pacakaging is awesome now too, comes with brush and mirror. LOVE this stuff. Also, super cheap on ebay ;)

on 2/4/2008 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I got this for free when I worked at a tanning salon and I love it! I have light to medium skin when I don't tan, and this adds the perfect amount of color to my face. And it looks even better when I do have a tan. It's advertized as a "filler" for uneven tans but it doesn't really work like that...I just use it as a bronzer. It doesn't look orange, doesn't make my face look shiny. If I have to be out the door in 5 minutes, I just brush this on over my foundation and I look "done" =)