The Body Shop Brush On Caramel

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

This is great for summer...but NOT for the winter. Skin look fake and to shimmery.
But i will definetly use this in the summer. Then it will look more natural cuz of the sun.

I wouldnt recomend this for very oily skin. Shimmer is not good for oily skin...

I was surprised to see that this colour hasn't been reviewed yet.
I bought Caramel to use as a blush in wintertime.The woman in the shop said that it wasn't really suitable for that.I loved the colour so much that I bought it anyway.You can't use it as a blush it is too light for that.
I love to wear Caramel in wintertime.I am a PPP and this gives me a very natural, warm glow.I don't like to wear foundation and I am not a solarium fanatic either.In wintertime I get a Russian colour.This product gives me what I want.It gives me a little colour and a glowy face.Light coloured girls try this in wintertime!!!
The beads are sometimes ennoying when you are using a big brush to put it on.They can stick into your brush.I will buy another kind of brush and try it with that.
I will not use it in summertime.It is too light for that.I will buy a real bronzer (probably the one of Trucco).