L'Oreal Feel Natural liquid makeup [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

4.1

on 5/24/2011 11:11:00 AM

Why did this get discontinued?!?!? I love this stuff and have been using it for years.. I love the coverage it gives, and it feeling natural and not to "cakey."

on 5/27/2010 12:41:00 PM

I have been using this product for years! I have tried others, but nothing beats this one.
And the best thing about this product? It's cheap!
I love how thin this foundation is ... I have tried other foundations that claim that it feels like "you're barely wearing makeup" and they were twice as thick as this foundation.
Despite how watery this product is, the coverage is amazing! I have normal-dry skin and I have never had a problem with breakouts!

on 2/23/2010 1:17:00 PM

I bought this product in the lightest shade, Ivory. I was looking for a new foundation and a break from my usual Revlon Colourstay, which provides extremely heavy coverage and my needs for that are slim to none. @ the drugstore it was a tossup between this and the L'Oreal Visible Lift foundation. To be honest, I came for the visible lift, however I noticed that Feel Naturale had been reduced by over 50%! I swatched the lightest colour and it was just a slight bit too orange for my PPP skin, not noticeably so. I now realize that this product has been discontinued. I have never had a HG foundation as something is 'off' with every brand I've tried, however I like the coverage, staying power and natural look of this foundation and have purchased a back up in case it takes me a while to find another good foundation.

on 7/29/2009 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have difficulty finding right shade of foundation for my skintone...my skin tone has strong yellow base and most of the foundation are either too orange or pink for me.
I found this foundation in some discount store and i was just playing around with the foundation and found that it is a nice shade and it cost like 4 only so I thought it won't harm trying. Before this foundation I was using Chanel teint innocent in wheat (40) which i found is nice but a little bit pink for me. I love this foundation after just one application even though i cannot say it matches my skin tone perfectly this is the closest and it covers really nicely and even out my skin tone. I am using sun beige and whenever i use this foundation i was asked what foundation i am using since it looks so nice so ya i will be buying this again since it is nice and cheap. =]

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

So I bought this foundation specifically for the color...I have been using 'SUN' self tanner in dark and the color is amazing! A very olive deep tan which is awesome but now none of my foundations match whatsoever! My MAC NC42 is waaaay too orange and even the C40 in the fix powder wasn't olive enough! Crazy!

Anyway...the Sun Beige is PERFECT! No orange, no peach, no beige (even though it's in the name..lol), just a perfect olive toned tan shade. I am ever so happy I tried it, the coverage is definatley borderline tinted moisturizer without the dewy effect of a moisturizer in my opinion. It is pretty matte, you can feel the tightness of the matte effect on your face, but is not heavy at all and I can still see my freckles which I love. Overall I love the formula! Finally something that is semi-sheer without the oil slick! Def try it, it's crazzy cheap not too!

on 3/20/2009 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I admit I'm a bit of a foundation snob so hung around the Laura Mercier/Bobbi Brown counters usually. But then money got a bit tight and throwing that sort of cash around seemed like a really bad idea. I did some research and tried this one out. I'm actually quite pleased with it - it has a nice, natural finish to it. It's bordering on tinted moisturiser but I prefer that to a heavy, cakey look. Now, my skin isn't perfect so I'm not one of those annoying people who get to be totally unconcerned about coverage. I just like this around my eyes/cheeks/nose and then I bring out the big guns (LM) for my chin. All in all, a good quality dewy finish foundation at a very reasonable price.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

i have been using this since i was 17. okay so the range of shades are not that great i think. secondly this is NOT a foundation for all skin types, really its only for those (in my experience) with normal to dry skins. this really does not provide any coverage of any kind to be honest, but what it does do is even out the skintone beautifully. i will be honest fellow mua'ers i have really badly scarred acne ridden skin, throw in pigmentation marks in the mix too. however i am not and never have been one for the cakey look. what this foundation does do for a person like me is provide a natural even toned my skin is shining through look. in addition i have never ever broken out from this product in my entire lifetime of using it. this foundation VERY LIQUIDY and if i can say WATERY BASED. its like using a very tinted lightweight mosituriser. it lasts me a long time, and really has not damaged or caused adverse affects on my skin. but, this foundation does absolutely need to be set with a dusting of loose powder. really this may be oil free but honestly is an oil slick of a foundation. lastly for me it is fairly priced and has an added spf which is great for me.

I am so pleased with this product! I usually use mac or clinic foundations. The only reason I bought this one is because my foundations were too light because of my summer tan and I didn't want to spend $30 on a "temporary" foundation.

This foundation covers extremely well, is very natural look and lasts all day. The colour match for my skin tone is perfect as well. After my tan fades, I may not even go back to my usual brands.

Also - I have been using this for about a week and no break outs!!

on 6/12/2008 1:03:00 PM

The only reason I stopped using this product is because I started using powder foundations.

Other wise for liquid foundation this is my favorite. It covered REALLY well, and didn't make me break out. I only used a little bit at a time so it lasted me for years (I threw it away because it was so old by then and you are only suppose to use your foundation for a year or so I believe.. I had it for 2-3 years.)

I like this foundation. It has a good consistency and it does give a really natural look. It lasts pretty much all day on my oily skin and only needs to be touched up with powder once or twice. This doesn't get 5 stars, however, because of the limited range of shades. I know it's a drugstore product so I cant expect much but if I have to buy two shades and mix them together why not just buy a better brand for the same amount of money? The first shade I bought (sorry, can't remember the name) seemed like a perfect match but turns out it made me look super pale in sunlight and in pictures. I jumped up to the next shade, Natural Beige, and it's too dark. I have to use bronzer on my neck just to make it the same color. If you can find a perfect match in this makeup then I think that you will not regret your purchase because it has lots of good qualities.