COVERGIRL Classic Color 'Soft Mink'

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
COVERGIRL Classic Color 'Soft Mink'
Cover Girl Soft Mink blush

3.7

Talc, Calcium Silicate (Anticaking Agent), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Cetyl Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Octyl Hydroxystearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Polyoxymethylene Urea, Fragrance, Quaternium 15, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Camphor, Menthol, Propylparaben, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Methylparaben, BHT, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides, Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 Lake, Ultramarines, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, Tin Oxide

on 8/29/2016 2:02:00 PM

I'm a weirdo and my favorite thing about this blush is the scent. It transports me straight back to middle school minus the awkwardness. Other than that, this is a nice blush. It's a smooth midtone peach with some brown, very shimmery, medium-pigmented. I normally wear this over bronzer or a different shade of blush since this particular shade + shimmer combo can wash out my olive skin, but the effect is like a nice, non-garish highlight, especially over bronzer. Very glowy. Difficult to OD on pigment but easy to OD on shimmer with this one. The compact is old-school drugstore looking but sturdy; I'd prefer a round or square pan, anything over this weird rectangular configuration - it makes swirling your brush in the product a PITA. And it could last longer. Still, I reach for this more often than I thought I would this summer. Good use of $4. Again, don't buy it if you hate shimmer!!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this recently while on a "blush Kick" trying out different shades and brands (drugstore brands), in search of an HG everyday blush. I have light olive skin, but this does not show up on me at all, except for the shimmer. It just looks frosty on me, but no color at all. Guess it is for people with fair skin only. There is 1 thing I do love about this (and other CG blushes) that might sound weird - but I LOVE the smell. I know alot of people hate the classic CG smell, but I love it. Therefore, I do use it as a highlighter only, whenever I am going out or have time for that extra step in my make up routine.

on 2/22/2010 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Wow... I decided to purchase this product after reading these reviews and coming across a girl on Youtube talking about it. This blush is right up my alley and I can't even believe I just now started using it. I look at is as "graduating" in my realm of Covergirl taste lol. I'm a huge Covergirl fan... but over the years I've discovered other products from other lines and have abandoned my CG blushers... back in the day I used to always use a certain blush from their "cheekers" collection. I never even thought about trying out their Classic Color line, but I'm glad I found this one. It's got a more sophosticated packaging and the color is soo gorgeous. It's a beautiful peachy rose color with the softest amount of shimmer to it. I just adore it. I have been wearing it almost every day. It lasts for about 8 hrs too. It's a great find.

Edit: I really did not want to have to stop using but it was breaking me out. So sad. I loved the color. If they ever reformulated I would try it. I'm sensitive to Cover Girl products because they put Noxema in them.

Popular Blush Products