COVERGIRL Classic Color 'Soft Mink'

Filtered by skin type : Oily
COVERGIRL Classic Color 'Soft Mink'
Cover Girl Soft Mink blush

4.6

Talc, Calcium Silicate (Anticaking Agent), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Cetyl Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Octyl Hydroxystearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Polyoxymethylene Urea, Fragrance, Quaternium 15, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Camphor, Menthol, Propylparaben, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Methylparaben, BHT, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides, Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 Lake, Ultramarines, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, Tin Oxide

on 12/13/2014 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Very pretty peachy-pink nude for my fair skin with neutral undertones. The shimmer is pretty, and not overwhelming, and I typically go for matte blushes. I actually like the simple, sturdy, slim black packaging, because the pan size is large and the brush is useable. This applies smoothly and evenly, and there is good color payoff, but not so much that I look clownish. This shade isn't really warm or cool, but a pretty in-between so I would imagine many skintones could wear it. I wish CG would expand their color range in this line, there are only 4 shades to choose from! I would repurchase this blush!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Although I haven't used this in a while, I do remember always reaching for this during the winter season during high school. I figured it wouldn't hurt switching from bronzer to blush for just a few months! Back then, I didn't really know the difference between shades of blush, textures, pigments and quality of high end and drug store brands. Although I've added some variety to my makeup arsenal since then, I'm always pleasantly surprised when I come across this in my stash. First, I'm always pleased when I remember how pigmented this is! High-school-me didn't really ever swatch the very few blushes/bronzers I had. All I knew was, it showed up on my face - even when I didn't know any better and used the dinky little brush to apply it. Swatched, it's the softest, prettiest pinky/peach shimmer. However, back then when I wore it during the dead of winter, I could've sworn this color was more of a dusty baby pink on the cheeks. Either way, it shows up beautifully and gives a gorgeous sheen. I've hardly made a dent in this and will definitely have to try out more shades from Cover Girl - wonderful price and quality!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I never thought about trying this blush before, since it may not look super-exciting in the package. But then, I figured for $5, why not. As it turns out, this gives me a gorgeous, healthy, peachy-pink flush. It looks fantastic on me. I am (probably) about an NC 30 and I was using the Classic Color Blush in Rose Silk before getting this, Rose Silk is pretty but I think that of the two, the Soft Mink looks better on me. Soft Mink just gives my skin a pretty, healthy, peachy-pink flush, does not look overdone, just looks fantastic. I can see this looking pretty on everyone. I wish I had tried this sooner, it is so gorgeous! EDIT: I have repurchased this, and been wearing this daily and it's now my everyday go-to blush. I love it.

on 9/12/2011 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Soft mink is a soft peachy pink with shimmer. This is perfect for a natural look for weekends and casual occasions. . This can also be layered over a brighter color to tone it down and add some sheen. This blush is very light, it would really be hard to look like a clown with this product.

I love that Noxzema Cover Girl smell. It reminds me of when I was a lttle girl, sitting on the bathtub watching my mom apply her makeup. I thought it was just magical what a few pots and brushes could dol

I will always have this is my collection. Hope they never stop making it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this product. It give me the most perfect , healthy looking glow to my face.

on 1/31/2009 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this product!!! It leaves me subtly flushed and lasts all day. The amount in the container doesn't run out quickly either. One of my friends said this to me when I was wearing this product: "Oh my god! You're perfectly blushed!". It's worth it to try this product.

on 5/30/2007 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Ok, this was an awesome purchase! The color is beautiful- a warm peachy rose. The packaging is terrible (strip container and a dinky little brush), but for that price, who cares!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I like this blush, I'm a MAC NC30-35 and I have oily skin. You really get so much for your money with this blush. Provides a healthy "glowing" look with warmth and some shimmer but is not too muddy, reddish or too peachy. Decent pigmentation without being too dark. I find the packaging fairly easy to use and this is what I take in my purse, and leave the MAC at home. Stays on a long time, doesn't break me out, wonderful color, doesn't streak. Can be a tad too shimmery at times though if you build it too much.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is such a beautiful color! I am light PPP with yellow/neutral undertones, and Soft Mink is very similar to NARS Orgasm on my skin. Soft Mink has just a tiny bit more warmth in it than Orgasm. Otherwise, Soft Mink is a very close dupe to NARS Orgasm. And for only $2.50 on sale at my local Kroger, I can purchase 10 Soft Mink blushes for the same price as 1 NARS Orgasm - unbelievable for colors that are so close! Anyway, Soft Mink is a gorgeous CLASSIC color that is a pinky-peachy-tawny color, and I think it would really adjust to almost all skintones and look beautiful on everyone. Lovely, classic color that will never go out of style. 5 lippies! :) ___UPDATE___(10-6-06) Still loving this blush! I have a million blushes of every color under the sun, and if I had to choose only one to take with me on a desert island, it would be either Covergirl Soft Mink or NARS Deep Throat. I love them both so much ... it would be a really hard choice. Soft Mink is, in my opinion, one of the *BEST* blushes on the market! Such a gorgeous color! Still 5 lippies! (I'd give it 10 lippies if I could!)

on 12/1/2005 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have been looking at this color for a while but thought it would be to brownish/orange on my skin. I am very fair and have a hard time with blushes either being to pink or to orangey. This is a perfect blend of pinkish/peach with a soft shimmer. It looks very natural and has just enough shimmer to make your cheeks glow. It builds easily and wears all day! Just the color I have been looking for! From all the reviews on Nars orgasm, sound like this is a pretty close match at only $4 bucks!

Popular Blush Products