Cover Girl Classic Color 'Soft Mink'

Cover Girl Classic Color 'Soft Mink'

4.2

Talc, Calcium Silicate (Anticaking Agent), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Cetyl Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Octyl Hydroxystearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Polyoxymethylene Urea, Fragrance, Quaternium 15, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Camphor, Menthol, Propylparaben, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Methylparaben, BHT, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides, Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 Lake, Ultramarines, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, Tin Oxide

on 6/10/2016 10:24:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have been using this blush for years. Literally. I use it every day and the pan barely has a dip in it. Sorcery.

Supernatural suspicions aside, I really like this blush, it's natural looking and goes with whatever look I'm attempting that day. It's nearly impossible to overdo. I even use the crummy little brush. I'm old school like that.

I've heard that newer versions don't smell like Noxema anymore and that's sad. Mine is super old, so it still smells. :)

Want a neutral blush that will last a lifetime? Grab one of these!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm late to the Soft Mink party. I read on MUB that this was duplicit to Lancôme Miel something or other but that it was a dupe for Lancôme made me want to buy it as I'm not much of a Lancôme buyer due to their price (if I'm gonna buy HE makeup it's gonna be MAC or Chanel!), it really is gorg! It's a soft brown beige w a bit of glimmer glow, it smells like Noxzema too. I love Noxzema. It's so good for my skin! When I use Noxzema my skin seems better. So win-win. I don't own a ton of blushes some are in palettes (UD Gwen Stefani, benefit holiday pal, Sephora blushing 101 pal & 3 MAC 1s--a lot of times I use bronzer for blush so this brown tone suits me!). My parents picked this up 4 me recently at Kroger, I'm so happy w it. I'd describe it as a blush-bronzer-highlight hybrid. The packaging I had a bit of a prob figuring out on 1st try on closer inspection I "got" it. I actually like the brush for travel. The mirror is big & the supply is generous. Winning!!

To Read all 92 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

If you have skin issues of any kind I doubt very highly you will like this blush, it will just emphasize everything that is wrong with your skin. If your skin is oily and you have visible pores I would definitely not purchase this blush. Waaaaaaay too shimmery for my liking. Maybe this would look pretty on a nice young skin that is flawless. The color in the compact looks like a nice nude (pink/peach/brown) but on my NW20 skintone it appeared to be a drab peachy shade with tons of shimmer. I saw lines that I never knew I had. They stopped using the fragrance in the Cheekers blush, however, this one still has the Noxzema scent, which I have no problem with but some of you may. Needless to say, this blush is going straight back to Target tomorrow.

Get over the packaging, the smell, and the brush & you've got a FANTASTIC blush! I apply with a powder brush in a padding motion, rather than a sweep and it lasts all day (630am-630pm no problem). It is the perfect shade for my nc25-nc35 (summer) skin. Will never pay more for blush! I have sensitive skin and did not break out.

on 4/26/2015 12:12:00 AM

I rediscovered this beautiful blush about 6 months ago. I've had it forever and didn't realize how amazing this color is on my nw20/25 skin tone. Its a lovely mauve- peachy plumy color with so much depth and dimension. It comes off more dirty pink mauve on me but I love that in a color for my lips or cheeks. Yes the packaging is not great but for 5-6 bucks what can ya say? Anyway, I feel many skintones can pull this off so buy it!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I am not a fan personally but this color looks so amazing on my little sister.
It just makes her face glow. She has a light skintone that turns golden when tan.
This just looks amazing on her year round. It does have a slight shimmer but is not glittery. Wish could make this work for me :(

I have been using this blush literally for years. I've tried so many others over the years and always end up coming back to this one. I think it's one of those colors that is universally flattering on just about everyone. There is a reason this is in their Classic Blush collection. I don't know what I'd do if they discontinued it!!

on 12/13/2014 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Very pretty peachy-pink nude for my fair skin with neutral undertones. The shimmer is pretty, and not overwhelming, and I typically go for matte blushes. I actually like the simple, sturdy, slim black packaging, because the pan size is large and the brush is useable. This applies smoothly and evenly, and there is good color payoff, but not so much that I look clownish. This shade isn't really warm or cool, but a pretty in-between so I would imagine many skintones could wear it. I wish CG would expand their color range in this line, there are only 4 shades to choose from! I would repurchase this blush!

on 11/17/2014 6:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

I wore this blush yesterday. It had been sitting in my drawer for quite awhile. I like the color. It's a very wearable peachy nude. But I agree with the other reviewers who say its shiny. Very Shiny. So I took a powder foundation--my trusty Maybelline Mineral Power--and put that over it and buffed it in. Took down the shine considerably. Ended up with a pretty, everyday look. These CG Classic Color blushes have been around forever along with the CG Cheekers. I've bought many over the years. Probably my favorite drugstore blush brand.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love this blush!!! Holy grail all the way honey! I have always had the hardest time finding a blush that made me look like I just had a natural flush. Even though I have medium/ tan skin, and using a light hand blushes always look obvious or to me anyway and that is a definite no go. I love a natural look the only thing I want to pop on my face is an occasional bright lip. Not clownish cheeks. I was worried when i first swatched this on my wrist, it does have a shimmer to it. When I put it on OH MY GOSH. I absolutely fell in love. It gives me subtle color and the shimmer makes me look like I am glowing within. I purposely tried to over do it to see if I could get clown face, NOPE not with this baby. That is just my personal Experience I'm sure it could look over done on others but it was like this blush was made for me. The color is a very soft mauvy/pink with maybe just a touch of brown. Very natural and a great " nude " natural color that is jut healthy looking. I can tell you now this will be sitting on my counter in my acrylic makeup organizer for the rest of my life. That's how great it is. And it's been around forever if that tells you anything. And I want to tell everyone that does not know about this to at least try it. I say 10 ! Well 10 for the product itself the packaging is another story. It looks very dated. The rectangle shape of the makes it a tad difficult to swirl a brush in it. To me it has a classic makeup smell I could live without, but it's kind of growing on me. I really wish they would update the look if it to 2014 and change the shape but I can live with that no huge deal. And I does have a mirror that's a plus the brush it comes with is useless well, maybe not I have it to my toddler girl that wants to be just like mommy and it's perfect for her. Will defiantly buy again.

Popular Blush Products