Philosophy Crumb Berry Pie 3-in-1

2.4

on 1/27/2007 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is my first time trying a Philosophy 3-in-1. I have to say that I am a huge fan of the 3-in-1 concept!! The texture of this is so rich and creamy! However, as others have said, this scent is a little odd and somewhat synthetic. I don't get a dog food scent at all. Just a kind of plastic-y berry pie scent. Don't mind it too much. But, I will try another scent next time!

on 9/12/2006 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the only philosophy 3-in-1 I don't like. It smells like my dog's breath!!

on 8/14/2006 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This isn't my all time fave 3-in-1, but I definitely enjoy this one. IMO its one of the more complex philosophy scents--you can definitely pick out the sweet berry scent from the baked topping. Some days the berry smells a bit more synthetic than others, I have to admit. Much like regular perfumes, I don't recommend or understand investing in scented product without knowing what you're getting first. Try before you buy!

on 6/26/2006 5:21:00 PM

I think I'm in the minority here because I actually like this 3-in-1. I don't detect any 'dog food' type scent at all. I smell warm graham cracker crust that oozes with delicious raspberries & blueberries (don't forget to add the vanilla ice cream on top!!)-almost good enough to eat!!! I plan on trying the crumb berry pie body souffle as well. UPDATE 9/7/06: So I stand corrected. This DOES smell like dog food...the dry kind, as someone noted below. It smelled great in Sephora, but once I got it home & used it for a few days, that's when it started to wreak, even like *cat food*, the moist AND dry kind (I know this because I have 3 cats)!!! Oh well...

on 12/15/2005 10:53:00 PM

Sigh - bought this from ebay ... paid a fortune in shipping ... and i hate it.

The crumb smell is waaaaay too OTT for me.

I'm going to stick to the coconut one next.

on 7/13/2006 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got this as a gift. Smells fake. Not a fan.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Smells like dog food. The dry kind. What were they thinking...Peeeuwww!!

I stupidly purchased this online without smelling it before hand. BIG MISTAKE. To me this smells like vomit. Very dissapointed as wanted to try this for ages. This 3 in 1 along with blueberry pie have to be the worst ones i have ever tried. Before this i hadn`t met a 3 in 1 i didn`t like. Shame.

on 10/27/2005 1:37:00 PM

I'm not normally a fruity scent person, but I received this in a swap and I have to say, I'm surprised its gotten such low reviews. To me, it smells really nice, like a fruit pie, the crumb scent is there too. Pretty rosy color, I just wish philosophy's 3-in-1's weren't so overpriced.

on 5/23/2005 5:02:00 PM

Eww gross...I normally love all the 3-in-1 gels from Philosophy, but this one was not a winner. It smells really fruity, but not in a good way. It's too synthetic and there isn't much of the 'crumb' smell that I was hoping for. It's a great shower gel as far as the formula goes, but the smell was just disgusting.