St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control

St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control
Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead ControlApricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead ControlApricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead ControlApricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead ControlApricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2%). Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 11/30/2016 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is definitely too harsh for my face. I use this on my body instead & it's the best!
Leaves your skin soft & smooth plus you can never go wrong with that price! Love it!

on 9/6/2016 11:17:00 AM

The microbeads are made out of apricot stone which creates micro tears in your skin which lets in more bacteria and also ages your skin much faster, never buy fruit stone scrubs!!

on 9/2/2016 7:51:00 AM

Best scrub I have tried so far

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

There must've been a reformulation in the scrub in the last few years since the exfoliators feel even more harsh. I used to swear by this, but I can't bear to use it anymore since it causes my skin to be super irritated.

on 7/25/2016 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i'm almost running out of my first tube. and i love this stuff.
i used to have issue with cystic acne during period, it take few weeks for healing.
after i used this, the acne gone only in few days, i amazed.
i use it every night followed with night cream. my skin become smoother and clear, i can notice the pore become smaller and smooth.
repurchase? yes, i have stock up when i went to KL, because i can't find it here in indonesia.

on 7/6/2016 9:09:00 PM

Extremely tough, scratchy texture due to the crushed walnut shells. Irritates the heck out of my skin and reddens my face, and am left with a glossy skin finish. Causes more acne... great for exfoliation but much prefer the green tea version as it is more calming and cooling. Horrible irritants... just bleh. Purchase the Olay Fresh Effects scrub or 3 piece set. Now THAT rid my acne.

on 7/3/2016 1:24:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

[3]
I'm thoroughly in love with this stuff. I use this every night (not recommended for everyone), but it works great for my skin by getting rid of the heavy layer of dead skin that my face accumulates every day. If I don't use this, there's a noticeable difference in the texture of my face.

on 6/14/2016 8:12:00 AM

Amazing stuff! I feel that this is really invigorating, but also gentle enough to use everyday. My skin has cleared up so much, and is so much smoother and softer, so now my makeup looks flawless.

I will continue using this for as long as i can, as i dont think i will find a better scrub in a long time.

on 3/18/2016 5:30:00 PM

Simply the best affordable exfoliator. I get dry skin on my nose and around old blemishes and this totally solves the problem. I love it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Two thumbs up! This works great! I have never been satisfied when it comes to skincare product because my skin is oily and acne prone. I mixed mine with baking soda!!!! Both do the job well! Less blackheads! :)

Popular Scrubs