3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

14 years ago

I bought this based on really just one person's raving review, which wasn't exactly smart, but I don't regret it whatsoever! This is great stuff. I've noticed a significant difference in the blackhead-prone areas of my nose and chin after only a few uses. And the smell is so good. It's the most expensive facial cleanser I've ever bought but it's a pretty good size so it should last me quite a while.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

HairBrown

14 years ago

I bought this during Sephora's FF sale based on raves on the boards. I have combination skin--ultra oily on T-zone and dry in other areas. My skin is also pretty sensitive to new products, so I'm always nervous about breakouts. I've been using Bliss Clog-Dissolving Cleansing Milk for about a week now and I LOVE IT!!!! It leaves my skin soooooo soft and with a--excuse the pun--milky complexion. My skin is clear and breakout free! Wooohooo! Yes, you do need this.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal

HairBrown

14 years ago

I got a sample of this cleanser and it works great! It was a 15 ml sample, and it lasted me almost 2 weeks! I've got oily yet sensitive breakout prone skin, and this was a really good cleanser. It doesn't foam, its like a milky cleanser, but isn't filmy at all (which I thought it would be). It a bit pricy, I think its $28 for 8 oz, and I'm trying the Philosophy Purity Made Simple now ( bought the tv kit), so if that doesn't work then I might purchase this again. It smells citrusy too!

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

14 years ago

I didn't like this product @ first because I thought it was making my blackheads/pores worse; though after a few uses, it started to really work. I use it two times a day and a little goes a long way. I really think this is great if you are patient, because I got frustrated when I thought it wasn't working for a few weeks, but it turned out to do a great job!

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesBlue

15 years ago

This product smells exactly like Bliss's discontinued Middleweight Cleansing Milk, and I think it actually is the same product but packaged differently since they've revamped their skincare line. That being said, I really like this cleanser. I love the smell, it removes makeup, it feels good, and it doesn't leave a film on my face. Since it's the middle of summer I don't need to use a moisturizer after it, and my skin is ok (although I'll probably have to use a moisturizer again once the cooler weather arrives). And a few blemishes that I had before trying this cleanser have started to diminish, with no new blemishes surfacing. You get over 8 ounces for $28, so I think it's a good price for such a large amount of product. And it simplifies my skincare regimen. So far so good.

About reviewer (174 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlue

15 years ago

I found this to work pretty well. It wasn't the best nor the worst. I used it during the fall/winter and it helped with my breakouts. My skin is sensitive & tends to be on the oily side. Didn't notice any difference w/ it preventing my pores from clogging.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2.0
from

15 years ago

Okay so like many of the rest of you I read the hype surrounding this product and was sucked in! A cleansing milk that had "enzymes" to dissolve blackhead buildup, awesome! I got my bottle just today and after using it twice, i know it's got to go back! This is one of the WORST milky cleansers for clogged skin i've seen yet. It left a film on my skin that just wouldn't come off, even with toner. I read the ingredients twice and couldn't find any "enzymes" that could dissolve dirt. Instead I found an awful lot of oil and *gasp* shea butter! For those of us with acne prone skin, shea butter is the devil. Heaven on your body, hell on your face. I'm giving it two lippies just cuz it smelled so good. It has this lovely citrus scent that is very refreshing. Unfortunately, the ingredient list leaves much to be desired. This product left my skin feeling oily as well as creating a very red blotchy appearance from the shea butter. Below are the ingredients, judge for yourself if this cleanser is anything special. I for one, hated it. Ingredients: water, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, butylene glycol, glycerin, methyl gluceth-20 benzoate, glycine soja (soybean) oil, PEG-40 stearate,sodium dihydroxycetyl phosphate, cholesterol, isostearic acid, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer,fragrance,diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, testrasodium EDTA, behenyl alcohol, propylparaben, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) peel extract, hydrogenated castor oil, stearyl alcohol, xanthan gum, protease, subtilisin, sodium hyaluronate, asorbic acid, hydrolyzed milk protein, toceopheryl acetate, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract ** Please note that all the worthwhile, good for your skin ingredients and enzymes are listed at the very bottom of the list meaning they have negligable amounts of these items in the product**

About reviewer (182 reviews)

Age25-29