3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

12 years ago

You never know if a bliss product will really work, but this one does. I like to leave it one while brushing my teeth, to get more of the mask effect. I'm amazed at how well it exfoliates while being really gentle. It is great for me in the winter to get rid of dead skin and prep my face for moisturizer.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBrown

12 years ago

I have used this cleanser for over a year now and I love it! I use it morning and evening, always on dry skin, and it has completely cleared up my combination skin without drying it out. It also makes my skin feel softer and smoother than it ever has before, and I have tried many drugstore cleansers before. Definitely try it out, it's worth it!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0

12 years ago

This did not do as it claimed, and in fact broke me out a little. I know it's supposed to be very gentle and low foaming, but it didn't clean well and left its own film on my skin (possibly the soybean oil or shea butter?). It smells fairly nice, but other than that I don't see any reason to use it. I've been very dissapointed by all of Bliss' cleansers, and this may be the worst.

About reviewer (1198 reviews)

SkinOily

EyesBlue

12 years ago

I LOVE this cleanser. I've been having a rough time with cleansers lately. My normal cleanser is the ZIA cleanser which is green. It usually works great for me, but my skin has been feeling a bit dry, probably because it's late fall and I am, sadly, getting older. I've tried at least a dozen others but have not found one I like. The moisturizing cleansers, or the the ones that are "creamy" or "for mature skin" just feel yucky, don't leave my skin feeling clean, and generally cause acne. Of course cleansers for oily skin are OUT and cleansers for normal skin are too drying as well. What's a girl to do? March right into your local beauty supply and ask a lot of questions. After speaking to two associates and asking tons of questions I was finally told that most of the staff at their store use this cleanser. Good enough for me. It is an excellent cleanser, but I still have to remove waterproof eye makeup seperately. It leaves my skin feeling clean, but not dry. I have had 0 acne since I started using this. It does not sting my eyes. In fact, I can open my eyes with this cleanser on my eyelids and not feel a thing. It also works as a 5 minute enzyme mask. I tried that but didn't notice much difference in my skin. I really LOVE this cleanser. If you feel you need something a less drying than the cleanser for normal skin, but the cleansers for dry skin are too yucky for you, try this. It is a bit expensive and I would prefer a pump to the flip-top bottle. However, the bottle is large. I think you'll like this.

About reviewer (248 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

12 years ago

Only day 2 of using this cleanser, but I'm really loving it so far. I have sensitive skin (oily as well) and this is a great cleanser/mask that makes my face feel smooth. I definitely see a difference in my pores on my nose/chin and my rash patches on either side of my month are *poof*, gone like magic. I love the smell as well, and don't find the container too annoying. I can see where it might be too much or too rich for 2x's a day use, so I might try it only in the morning, but right now I'm using it am and pm. I will have to wait and see if my skin develops a reaction after several days of use, but so far it's great. <br> Ok update...So I still am really loving this because it's cleared up some blemishes, it's keep rash at bay and I totally see a difference in my blackheads and pore size. However, seems like the more you use it the less exfoliating it is (maybe I should try it dry more), and my rash is back slightly, but it's not stinging and it's not super obvious like it used to be, so minus 1 lippie, but still pretty damn good.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

13 years ago

I was using cetaphyl for years and it was great, but I wanted to do something about the blackheads that I have had since my teens. This totally works...they are not completely gone, but have greatly diminished. Also, I love the scent and using it as a mask for gentle exfoliation is great for smoothing skin. It is not drying and helps a lot with winter skin flakiness. This works better if you do not get your face wet first.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

3.0

13 years ago

I like this cleanser. It vaguely reminds me of Cetaphil but with a little kick and I love the smell. The bottle is a little irratating b/c it is very rigid but I would still recommend and continue to buy it. Mostly b/c its a basic cleanser for all skin types and this is what is used during the bliss facials.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Dark

HairBrown

13 years ago

I'm not sure why this product is getting so many bad reviews. I've used this stuff for about 2 years now. I tried other products during that time because it is a tiny bit expensive. Nothing I tried even compared and my skin is milky and supersoft after using. One bottle does last forever, and it's a must have for me. A good tip is to use on dry skin, it actually helps this product. I also combine it with pore perfecting facial polish in the morning to get my scrub on faster. Love, love, love. I suggest trying the product first if you are skeptical.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesBlue

13 years ago

I liked this at first, but I have decided having this in my routine is too high-maintenance. I could never find the balance between using it too much and drying out and flaking my skin, or not using it enough and getting no results. I'll stick with my Purity cleanser and Microdelivery exfoliating wash. The only oily part on my face is my nose, and this was just too harsh for even a little bit of contact on the rest of my face, but I can imagine it would work great for oiler skin.

About reviewer (121 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairBlond

EyesHazel

from

13 years ago

I might be in the minority here, but I LOVE THIS STUFF. I have very acne-prone, sensitive skin, and it's perfect for delicate yet clogged skin. It's not strong enough for those super oily, hot n' humid summer days, but when it's overcast and kind of blah, this cleanser is it. I like to leave it on and let it actually dissolve the blocks in the pores, kinda like a mask. I think it works, and it smells great. I have a tiny vial that I bring for traveling and it works wonders. Sometimes I use it as a pre-treat and THEN use my stronger cleanser to really get deep down. Very gentle yet extremely effective at getting out the oilies and toxins.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinOther