3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

I recieved this in a travel pack. You do not need a large amount of product to get the cleansing benefits. I massaged this onto my dry skin, it turned into a rich oil. Rinsed off, it left my face feeling clean and looking very fresh. It is fantastic for removing dirt. I looked online for the full size and price, and think it is pretty reasonable for something you do not need a lot of. Will purchase, when I have finished travel size.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Cool

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

2.0

11 years ago

Typical Bliss, smells good, feels good, and made me break out. The only thing this cleanser was dissolving was my chance at having clear skin!

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesOther

1.0

11 years ago

This does nothing for me as a cleanser or a mask. Using it as a mask just feels like I've left the cleanser sitting on my skin, not like it's actually doing anything beneficial. Using it as a cleanser is a total oxymoron because it takes 2-3 cotton balls of toner to remove my makeup after "cleansing" with this. It did nothing at all positive for the state of my skin.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Other

EyesBlue

3.0

12 years ago

I have purchased this twice now, but have gone to other cleansers in between (and am currently using Avene). The pros of this are how it makes your skin feel right after, and the lovely scent that very few cleansers have. it is not abrassive and will not irritate sensitive skin. on the downside, i felt after weeks of use, my skin actually became more clogged and a little bit dry..if i were to repurchase, i would use a cleansing oil prior to using this. it is worth another try, i would suspect.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

12 years ago

THE CLOG DISSOLVING MILK IS EXCELLENT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES ESPECIALLY SENSITIVE AND DRY!! I LITERALLY WENT "AAAHHHH" WHEN I APPLIED THIS TO MY SKIN!! ITS A CLEANSER, MAKEUP REMOVER, MINI 5 MIN MASK, IT HELPS TO BRIGHTEN THE SKIN,PREVENT BREAKOUTS AND IT GENTLY EXFOLIATES!! AND IT DOES ALL OF THOSE VERY WELL!!! ITS DEFINITELY WORTH BUYING @ $28!!

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinDry, Dark

12 years ago

I use this product as often as possible, it smells delicious and really leaves my skin clean and looking great for days. Sometimes I even use it as a makeup remover.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

12 years ago

This was great when my skin was really clogged, and now i use it as a 5-minute-mask when my skin need it, its good to help if my skin is clogged and need a gentle deep cleansing. It was to harsh to use eveyday on my sensitive skin.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

12 years ago

I really like this cleanser. I am very dry and it is just cleansing enough to not strip my thirsty skin. I love that it melts makeup, and has enzymes to light sweep away dirt dead skin and gunk! The only thing that would make the experience better is putting a pump on it.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlue

12 years ago

i like this alot.. i was using purity.. but that dried out my face.. this is a great milk cleanser..

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

12 years ago

This product was recommended to me by the facialist at Bliss. I tried it b/c it was cheap. I was pleasantly surprised. My pores are clearer and easier to clean. Since it does double duty as a mask, I use it as my morning cleanser/mask while in the shower. My husband is even using it and actually likes it. He hates all the other cleansers I've tried/have. Will buy again.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age30-35