Stila Pocket Palette Lip Gloss Quad #9

No Image

I got this on ebay for about 10 dollars. What a lovely lovely compact. All the colors are wearable, they are very sheer, perfect for someone who wants a natural look but glossy look. The top two provide a little more color and are more nude, the bottom two are more clear with a hint of pink and the other with a hint of peach. The brush is completely useless and started shedding the first time I used it :( There is no fragrance at all, and I really like that as well. I wear this compact everyday, the glosses don't feel sticky or heavy. I may have to repurchase if I can still find it when I'm done with this one :)

on 8/30/2005 9:07:00 AM

I cannot resist buying this even though I already have a similar Lip Glaze pocket palette. This is one of my favourite Stila's palette!

The colours look so yummy! It comes with 4 different shades - beige brownish, coral pink, light pink and rosey pink a darker pink version of passion fruit.) All colours are so wearable, though I seldom use the first one, as it doesn't look good on my fair skin. Anyway, for 4 colours in a chic palette with a mini lip brush, it's definitely value for money!

(I'm an Asian, MAC NW20 / Chanel 20 Clair / Shu 575, dark brown hair and eyes) continued >>

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I just had to have this one! This is one of the new colors that was just launched and the shades are just too pretty. It's the traditional silver compact with the little kissy lips on the lid and little brush inside.
The shades are sheer and shiny and range from neutral to pink. The first one is a great beigey neutral (top left), followed by a neutral rosey pink shade (top right). On the bottom there are the nicest pink shades. The first is a bit brighter than the Grapefruit gloss in a light pink (bottom left), and the final one is similiar to the Watermelon gloss. It's just great having all these wearable shades in one cute little compact! Typical Stila price $70CND with the tax, but worth every penny.