4.3

price range

Reviews

3.0

2 years ago

Good moisturizing lipstick, but it's definitely not that long lasting - have to apply frequently throughout the day. Also not really in love with the shades provided - doesn't seem to work as well for skin w/ warmer undertones.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

2 years ago

Hate the price, LOVE this lipstick! If anyone has ever used Clinique Butter Lipsticks (discontinued), this reminds me of them. Smooth, creamy, really nice to apply. Very good staying power while talking for about 4 hours before re-applying. Non staining. My every day, go to in color 535 Tailleur Bar. No flavor or scent detected. I'm fair, cool toned and this is just terrific for every day!

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

J'adore, Dior Addict lipsticks. Black Tie, a deep berry bullet, transforms into a sheer fuschia on the lips. The color in the tube gives no indication of the color on the lips. It never cakes and leaves lips full of moisture. Though it requires re-application throughout the day, it doesn't require a mirror and worth the effort. The packaging is cute and trust-worthy. A faulty lipstick cap has ruined to many bags, but never with Dior. They do seem to discontinue shades, so I buy my faves in multiples.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

from

3 years ago

Man I love these! I have these in several colors now, and they are my favorite lipsticks. I've always been more of a gloss than a lipstick person, and I've found that these are the perfect marriage of both. The colors are smooth and glossy, and the texture of these lipsticks is wonderful- creamy, light, and with a surprising amount of staying power. The color is just enough so that I don't need to use a lipliner to get a nice lipline, but the product's not so opaque that the coverage is like that full-coverage spackle that so many lipsticks seem to give these days. All in all, this product is a winner, and although these are not inexpensive lip products by any means, they're such a good product that I've found I don't really need many additional lip products other than the few of these I have that are in constant rotation.

About reviewer (713 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I think these lipsticks are the best I have ever tried! I have 5 shades: 138 Purity (very very sheer pink, almost no colour payoff), 266 Delight (pale cool pink), 441 Frimousse (peachy pink), 553 (warm pink nude) and 561 Wonderful (bright pink nude). 553 Smile is my favourite, apparently this is Jennifer Lawrence's favourite shade. I first purchased this shade after reading about it online. It's a beautiful warm nude pink, doesn't wash me out and flatters my NC20 skin tone. I have previously reviewed Maybelline Born With It lipstick and claimed it as my favourite all time but I think Dior Addict has overtaken it. I find Born With it leans very blue cool toned which doesn't flatter my yellow complexion at all. I can say Smile is like a warm, more saturated version of Maybelline Born With It. The texture of these are like gel lipsticks. They are very moisturising. These apply very smoothly and turns slightly tacky after application to give it longevity. They are very comfortable to wear, I feel like my lips are nourished when I have it on. I would describe these as a gel hybrid lipstick/lipbalm. Pigmentation is great, although the lighter shades won't be as pigmented as the brighter ones. They aren't lying about the gel core texture. There's 2 lots of ingredients on the box. I don't detect any fragrance in these lipsticks. These costs $52AUD for 3.5g which is really expensive and absurdly overpriced. But these lipsticks are my little everyday luxury. Some people love to buy expensive handbags, clothes, cars etc, i like to buy a luxurious lipstick. The case is just as beautiful, it's holographic and magnetic. It's just divine, I have tried a lot of high end lipsticks (MAC, Chanel, Estee Lauder etc) and Dior Addict just blows everyone out of the water.

About reviewer (95 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

4 years ago

This is for the new "gel core" revamp. It's probably one of favourite lipstick formulas of all time and that says a lot. Absolutely incredible! It's extremely light-feeling and moisturizing without being slick. It feels like a lip balm, but never slimy, oily or thick. It looks very smooth and youthful and lasting power is very good for me. It does last through eating and drinking for me and nothing usually does. Some lipsticks in essence last, but what's left is dry or patchy spots. This might fade, but retains it's ultra-moisturizing film and an even flush. I can apply even the most intense shades (Black Tie) without a mirror. Instead of an opaque waxy substance or a slick, heavy cream, it's like a light, solid long-wearing gel with even, buildable pigment. I have Black Tie, which is an incredible dark plummy/reddy/fuschia that can be sheer or intense. No fragrance either! I also have True, a neutral corally pink and City Lights, a brownish mauve with sparkles. All look great with my pale yellow tones. My one complaint is a lack of MLBB brownish tone. City Lights is too sparkly and light. Love, love these!! If you were tempted by the Dior Baume, give these a try instead. They don't have the strong fragrance, are more moisturizing and last longer.

About reviewer (241 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

from

4 years ago

Glides on smoothly, very moisturizing, but does not last long, so I need to reapply it every 2-3 hours. I will probably repurchase because the colour 612 looks great on my lips and is so easy to apply when in hurry. I also have this in 983 Insoumise. This pink berry mauve (with silver sparkle) is much lighter and sheerer than in the tube. I love how this shade looks on my lips and how its fantastic formula feels. It applies nicely and evenly, gives great shine and is really moisturising. And although it transfers easily, it does not bleed and the colour stays on for several hours so I don’t need to reapply too often.

About reviewer (82 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

4 years ago

I have one of the recently relaunched Dior Addict Lipsticks in Be Dior, the colour that J. Law sports in the spot for this range. I find the colour buildable, versatile and very flattering on my fair skin with yellow undertones (I match Bobbi Brown foundation in Sand). It also delivers on its promise of a moisturising formula, and has a light, balmy texture on my lips. Though the first application tugged a little, it gained more slip after my body heat softened it. I like that instead of delivering opaque pigmentation in 1 swipe, the opacity can be finely controlled by layering. This range goes on really smoothly but I think the brighter colours (eg. Be Dior, Dior Kiss, Riviera) complement the buildable formula. It has a demi-gloss finish that lasts for up to 3 hours on me; the colour itself lasts for over 5 hours if I don't eat oily food. I really love the packaging; it might be bulky for some, but the way it allows me to open and close the lipstick feels extremely beautiful and satisfying. I definitely feel like I'm using an SGD48 lipstick! I think this range suits those who prefer being able to gradually build up lip colour, prefer non-matte finishes or like the gradient lip look.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

5 years ago

I have two of them singuliere and door kiss. They are really moisturizing but they are not longlasting.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

3.0

5 years ago

I have this lipstick in 663 Rose Broderie which is a pinky/mauvey colour with slighly cool undertones on me! It has a slighty powdery scent and taste. Which both lasts the whole time you wear the lippy. It lasts about two hours on me and is drying over time.

About reviewer (145 reviews)

AgeUnder 18