DERMAdoctor Wrinkle Revenge Rescue & Protect Eye Balm

DERMAdoctor Wrinkle Revenge Rescue & Protect Eye Balm
Wrinkle Revenge Rescue & Protect Eye BalmEnter Title

3.8

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 4, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Steareth-20, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 7, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Polyethylene, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Cetraria Islandica Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis (Paraguay Tea) Leaf Extract, Lecithin, Superoxide Dismutase, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Squalane, Ubiquinone, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben 7/21/09

on 1/6/2017 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have been on the hunt for a good "all over the eye" cream for what seems like eons now, without much luck and with a whole lotta returns of products which didn't work out for me. This is the only eye cream which checks off all the important boxes for me: It hydrates, is non irritating and has no scent, can be used all over the eye and not just under or to the sides (very important to me!), is silky and hydrating, thick and rich, and contains a powerhouse of awesome ingredients.

Am I noticing anti-aging benefits? Well... yes, no, maybe, and definitely! Even though I am 45, I don't have any wrinkles around my eyes, so I cannot attest to any miracles on that front. However, I am fairly certain if I keep using this I won't end up with any wrinkling issues for a long time bc its so d@mn moisturizing. What I struggle with is dry skin under the eye and on the upper lid, to include upper lid/bellow the brow skin so dry it flakes and makes shadow application difficult - this cream has solved that issue. Also, every other eye cream I have tried throughout the yrs has bocked up pores and created comedones (little visible white heads)-not this one!

For me, the $60-ish bux this costs is worth every penny. This does what it claims to do, and will last forever and a day. If you are sensitive to many eye creams or struggle to find a good one, I say give this a whirl. I have yet to find a better one, and I have been on the hunt for a good eye cream for upward 20 years.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Wow, seriously impressed. I could see a difference in one use. Love the texture, non greasy or waxy but thick and moisturizing. Absorbs and sinks in well, wears well under makeup and doesn't pill. Has all the ingredients I look for (caffeine, peptides, etc). Love the packaging, feels expensive and not like anything at the drugstore, plus I actually like the jar packaging because I can get out every last bit. I don't mind that it's kind of expensive because I am so sick of wasting money on cheap eye creams that do nothing. This is really good for reducing crows feet and fine lines. Oh plus it's cruelty free! I'm so impressed that I'm going to buy more from this brand.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I used to have the. worst. dark circles. EVER! I mean mine go into my eyelids and formed a triangle under my eyes, which then extended in a line along my cheeks to my ear lobes. At their worst, they were BAD :(
I used this product consistently, morning and evening for about 1 year and a half and it made all the difference. My circles are significantly reduced, almost gone. I should have taken pictures.
It's pricey, but worth it. A dab will do and a a jar should last you a long time. 9 months maybe more.
This is safe to use under makeup and on eyelids (not many eyecreams are). I had to give it a rest because the pores just at the heights of my cheekbones were getting clogged. At the time I wasn't exfoliating and didn't have a strong routine though. So i don't blame the product at all - that was because of me. Make sure you have a good skincare routine.
Anytime I'm at sephora and I see anyone eyeing this product I turn into their brand ambassador lol.
It's changed my life really - no more caked on concealor, or feeling insecure without makeup. I would highly, highly recommend

I like this product and I usually put it on at night as it's a little thick for daytime. I have found that it has reduced the fine lines under my eyes over time and make the area smoother, so I'm quite happy!

on 2/4/2015 7:57:00 PM

This product is extremely rich. I used it for 6 months until I finally realized it was causing milia under my eyes due it its richness. One very expensive and painful trip to the dermatologist later, I have discontinued use of it. I have very dry and dark under eyes and this did next to nothing to help either of my issues. Another issue that isn't a huge deal but annoys me nonetheless is the plastic cover cracked off within days. The brand must anticipate this bc there are two screw on lids. Once he plastic one cracks off there's another underneath. It's not a huge deal it's a cosmetic issue really its just irritating. People who are prone to milia or who are sensitive- Id recommend letting this one pass by

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this eye balm, Dermadoctor's Physical Chemistry microdermabrasion scrub and Calm Cool & Corrected cream from an insistent Dermadoctor saleswoman. Wow, they have the cheap, bad packaging! After only a couple weeks, the cap cracked off. (The one on the store tester was cracked too, which should have been a warning.) Then around the same time, the push-down dispenser for both Physical Chemistry and Calm Cool & Corrected cream stopped working!!

As for the product itself, this eye cream has a smooth, emollient texture and hydrates well. But I got milia in the corner of my eye that hasn't disappeared despite using a 2% salicylic acid gel on it for two weeks! As far as lightening dark circles goes, the saleswoman assured me the vitamin K, vitamin C and caffeine in this cream would brighten them. It did nothing, unfortunately.

on 12/11/2013 10:46:00 AM

I purchased this product for 40 Euro on Amazon and I must say I wasn't overwhelmed at first. My issues are mainly eye bags/circles due to lack of sleep, irritated eyes and well, not being 22.

In terms of reducing dark circles this product did not make a big difference. I used it for about 2 months and I must say that once I stopped I realized that it did do a great job in terms of reducing swelling. While using this product I woke up every morning with bright eyes even though I applied a generous amount on both my upper and lower eyelids. And this used to be one of my main issues, swollen eyes due to allergies, sensitivity etc.. It did not tighten my under-eye area which I had hoped, but smoothed it and I must say I think it had an effect on the fine lines under my eyes.

All in all, a very good eye cream. Bit on the pricey side and I am still looking for that perfect one which will tighten and "push up" my under-eye area and make me look less tired.

on 5/18/2013 2:46:00 AM

I would prefer if this was in a controllable pump bottle, I hate the jar style packaging, but know it's common for eye creams.
I don't have a lot to say about this- it's a basic eye cream that does a little bit of everything.
I like this for many reasons: I love the cooling effect it gives; I love that it's approved for use on the upper eye lid; and love the hydration it gives, and a little bit goes a long way- it lasts forever.
But there are things I don't love: I have been using this for a few months now and feel like it hasn't done anything significant as far as fine lines or darkness. I don't have a lot of fine lines or under eye circles, so maybe it would have more results on someone with more obvious fine lines and darkness.
I probably wouldn't repurchase this again because I want to try new products, but I think this is a great eye cream for hydration and puffiness, although it is expensive.

on 11/28/2012 12:16:00 AM

LOVE! Ive always had issues with my eyes, from lines to bags and darkness. After hearing that I should use a cream specifically for under eyes and being skeptical and thinking my regular face moisturizer was fine, I did an impulse buy at Sephora. The sales lady recommended this product and I must say I love it! Overall I think it has helped with all of my issues. Just recently my husband said to me, "you know I dont notice as much darkness under your eyes as before." This product has been my only change, so suffice to say it works! Hoping to get prego soon, so sad to say I may have to stop using this for a while (if anyone has any safe suggestions, pls email me!), but I definitely recommend it!

This is a great, moisturizing eye cream. I am 29 and have super dry skin prone to millia and dark circles. I use this under my eyes and on my eyelids day and night. It's made a moderate, though not dramatic, difference in my blue/purple dark circles. Mostly, it just keeps my under-eye area soft and plump.

It doesn't last me as long as I would like, and replacing every two or three months gets pricey. The tub it comes in is not great-- a lot of potential for bacteria transfer.

Overall, I will keep buying it because 1) it does make some slight difference in my dark circles and NOTHING else seems to and 2) I like the Dermadoctor brand and trust this for prevention and to keep my eyes looking youthful into my 30s and 40s.