Boots No7 Blemish Concealer

3.2

I was using a much more expensive concealer that wasn’t doing its job. One day I thought for a moment I’d forgotten to put it on, but then remembered doing so. I went out over my lunch our and found this product and picked it up to keep in my desk and use in a pinch. I thought it did a great job and took it home to use again. I love it as an undereye concealer — I do not find it drying, but

I was using a high end concealer that wasn’t doing its job, to the extent that one day I thought I’d forgotten to put it on. Then I remembered I had. I went out at lunch and picked up this No.7 concealer as a quick fix. It worked so well that I took it home and kept using it — even though it’s supposed to be for blemishes, I think it’s great for the undereye area, I don’t find it drying and I prefer that it’s not creamy. I put moisturizer on my eye area, so I just want my concealer to do its job and stay on. I found the color to be neutral — not too yellow or too chalky white. The price is right, and at least for me, it’s a great find.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I wanted to try one of No 7's concealers and, seeing as I matched myself with one of their foundations, I picked up a concealer that was also in the same shade. Unfortunately, it didn't really work out well for me.

While the shade match is perfect for me and works well, it's the consistency of this high coverage concealer that let it down. I already have dry skin and I found this product to be particularly drying, neither feeling and looking great.

For less money, I can get a product that has similar level of coverage but has a better consistency for me. A disappointment really, I was hoping for better with this product.

I loved this because you could get it done on the skin march service and the shade that I got did match my skin perfectly. It does what it says on the tin and covers perfectly, however it is very drying and doesn't look great after a while. In addition, if you use it around your eyes, prepare to look 20 years older by the end of the day! It's a real shame that it could be so great, but it's like they concentrated on the shades rather than the consistency.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I just bought this one lately and tried it on but i was surprised because the helper in the shop told me this was for acne, pimples and blemishes, and i have a lot of those so thought of buying it. As soon as i came home i tried it and it did a nice job but my acne and pimples didn't seem to cover with it, but it does do a good job for my dark circles. Tip: apply a lot for hiding acne and pimples. GOOD FOR BLACKHEADS AND WHITEHEADS. But i still like it.

This concealer is great value especially when bought with a No7 voucher. It gives excellent coverage on the nose area compared to my Mac Select Cover-up concealer and covers most blemishes very well. I wouldn't use this on the eye area as its consistency is too thick - but its not designed for under eye concealing anyway.. So if you're looking to cover up dark circles you'd want another product. Don't think I would repurchase without a voucher because its just an average, everyday concealer of which most brands have similar offerings!

I do like this concealer. It's amazing for covering up blemishes on the face. However, I wouldn't recommend putting it all over the face because it can start to look quite thick and is sometimes difficult to rub in. If you just need something cover up blemishes though I'd definitely recommend this!

I love quick cover. I have it in 03 fair. It has an illuminating factor most concealers do not have. You must warm it up on your fingers to get it to spread or a little moistureizer if you need more slip. Its not a color corrector so if u need that grab a peachy tone. Will try the medium too.

This did a terrible job of covering my dark circles. It goes on very easily and blends in easily but doesn't cover dark circles well enough and really grabs on to any dryness which leaves it cakey looking. I will stick to my Mac pro long wear concealer and return this to Target.

Does not cover dark spots and blemish. Disappointed!!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I thought this concealer, when used lightly and with a brush, wasn't too shabby. Works in a pinch and on me it didn't look to bad. I used medium with nw/nc 25 or so and found it a good match. If you have even remotely dry skin though, this looks powdery.