no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

Feb/18/2009

I got this eye shadow as a GWP in a set with Angelfood, Stormy, Vintage Wine and Graphite.
This is a nice eye shadow for neutral looks, but I wouldn't buy it again, because there is nothing special about it.

About reviewer (147 reviews)

age30-35

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

hairBrown, Other, Other

eyesBrown

Jul/24/2007

This is a really nice, neutral shade. Dark sandy tone with some sparkle. I love it in the summer as an every day shade.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

age25-29

skinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

eyesGreen

fromEleven

Jun/12/2004

I love this colour. I would definitely buy again. It's the only eye shadow I have ever finished. It's a shimmery sand sort of colour that adds just a touch of neutral and natural colour to my eyes. I think it'd suit a variety of skin tones (am a cool-toned PPP). Great for everyday wear, blends easily and goes with many other shades for combinations. A real winner!

About reviewer (724 reviews)

age

skinCombination, Fair, Cool

hairBlond, Straight, Fine

eyesBlue

Feb/09/2004

Beautiful, gorgeous, soft color especially for those of us with green/hazel eyes--makes 'em POP! Great for work or play, so very versatile, others here have already described the color so just let me add that this is one of my loves....will not disappoint!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

age25-29

skinCombination, Unknown, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

eyesHazel

fromMaude

Apr/15/2002

Great shade. Really a wonderful natural yet enhancing wash color. Really rec it. Bought it for my mother in law who is a Latina and it looks as good on her as it does on me- fair redhead.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

age19-24

skinOther, Other, Not Sure

hairOther, Other, Other

eyesOther

Nov/26/2001

This is a really pretty, shimmery color that gives just a slight wash of taupe on my eyes. I like it for natural eye days in the summer.

About reviewer (351 reviews)

age19-24