Tarte Goody Two Shoes Palette

No Image

on 10/18/2005 10:46:00 AM

My friend just gave me her Goody Two-Shoes palette because she wasn't using it as much anymore and I am totally in love. I'm so bummed out that they don't sell this one anymore. I loved Social Butterfly, but for regular work days, this one is just perfect. You can look polished and get really versatile looks--smoky, neutral, whatever--but without having tons of shimmer & sparkle. The peach color is perfect for blending all the colors together, and I love lining with the dark green. There's another color that falls somewhere between grey & brown that is just the ideal crease color...and when I run out, I'm going to be in withdrawal! Shadow quality is excellent too...why, oh why, didn't I pick this up sooner?

on 5/5/2005 4:17:00 PM

this is a fabulous palette! you get a wide range of e/s, in matte and frost and light and dark. I like to have one palette i can use for smoky eyes or for work, and this one is great. The packaging is fine, its small and i can even carry it in my purse. SO glad i purchased it!

Very cute palette thats comes with 8 shadows (golden cream, matte mauve, shimmering burgundy, matte camel, matte peach, matte navy, deep matte green, matte brown). The colors are all beautiful and have good lasting power when used with a base. The packaging is one of the best parts though, imo :)